29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
congrats nemooneh

is it posssibe to tell your inprocess time?
thanks

nemooneh said:
PPR

Recieved at 8:46 Huuuuuuuuuuuuraaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy :D

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
Thanks ITSoftware, nazafarin and lboxixodl
It took me around 97 days I guess
Seems like recently they have started finishing the requested in 90ish days :)

sheyda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 June 2012
AOR Received.
27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
Hi everyone
I want to inform you that it seems they have their policy through sending PR card. After almost 2 months from landing, they send a letter that the picture you send is not good so we can not send the card. So take another picture ( 2 pictures with correct sizes and everything). Actually we know that the pictures are good ! so I hear this happen randomly to make sure the applicant is still in Canada . Because they want the stamp of photographer on back of the pic and the date the pic is taken .

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Sheyda jan i have never heard this for anyone around me.. i myself got pr a couple years ago injuri nabod... my friends wife came about 2.5 months ago she just got it after 2 months... another couple couples i know that have come the past couple months have gotten it without any problems with their pictures...shayad shak dashtan or someone had said something or vaghan they had an issue with the picture of that person that they sent a letter...cuz that is unusual ... trust me they dont want to make their life harder and drag things on so much... my previous employer worked with the government and we never had issues like this.. they always wanted their stuff done asap.. the opposite of what we the public think about the government employees... they are like us.. they dont want porjects to last months they want them out of the way asap...

just my two cents ...

:) have a great weekend everyone :)

az Toronto88 o Niloogoogooli o haj mehdi o mamad o Güzelyol o nazli o bachehaye ghadim khabari nist... che khabara??? everyone got their spouses next to them ?? and they forgot about the fun old days on this forum?? :)
inshala hame khosh bashan :)

moe

sheyda said:
Hi everyone
I want to inform you that it seems they have their policy through sending PR card. After almost 2 months from landing, they send a letter that the picture you send is not good so we can not send the card. So take another picture ( 2 pictures with correct sizes and everything). Actually we know that the pictures are good ! so I hear this happen randomly to make sure the applicant is still in Canada . Because they want the stamp of photographer on back of the pic and the date the pic is taken .

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
ITsoftware said:
Sheyda jan i have never heard this for anyone around me.. i myself got pr a couple years ago injuri nabod... my friends wife came about 2.5 months ago she just got it after 2 months... another couple couples i know that have come the past couple months have gotten it without any problems with their pictures...shayad shak dashtan or someone had said something or vaghan they had an issue with the picture of that person that they sent a letter...cuz that is unusual ... trust me they dont want to make their life harder and drag things on so much... my previous employer worked with the government and we never had issues like this.. they always wanted their stuff done asap.. the opposite of what we the public think about the government employees... they are like us.. they dont want porjects to last months they want them out of the way asap...

just my two cents ...

:) have a great weekend everyone :)

az Toronto88 o Niloogoogooli o haj mehdi o mamad o Güzelyol o nazli o bachehaye ghadim khabari nist... che khabara??? everyone got their spouses next to them ?? and they forgot about the fun old days on this forum?? :)
inshala hame khosh bashan :)

moe
My cousin who came here 6 months ago had to take new pictures as well. I guess they ask for new pics when they want to make sure that the main applicant is in the country...

Moe man injam hanoz! nemibini spreadsheet ton ton update mishe? :D
adat kardam be site... ::)
albate chand hafte dige miram iran pishe hamsare gerami ta amadash konam biaramesh invar ba khodam ;) az iran fek nakonam kheily betonam biam dg

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
Bacheha man still javabe soalamo peyda nakardam

There was a question in our forms saying that "will you (me) accompany your spouse to canada?" and I answered yes.

So do you think I should be with her when she is landing or she can come all the way alone with out being worried?

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
nemooneh said:
Bacheha man still javabe soalamo peyda nakardam

There was a question in our forms saying that "will you (me) accompany your spouse to canada?" and I answered yes.

So do you think I should be with her when she is landing or she can come all the way alone with out being worried?
Obviously she can come here alone.... Why she should be accompanied?
Just inform her what question might be asked at Toronto Airport... That's it ....

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
Thanks Nazafarin

So whats the point of that question??

nazafarin said:
Obviously she can come here alone.... Why she should be accompanied?
Just inform her what question might be asked at Toronto Airport... That's it ....

MHF

May 21, 2013
Ba Salam Khedmat Doostan,

Does anyone have any experience/info regarding applying for visitor/tourist visa while waiting for sponsorship immigration? How about Student Visa?
It is very hard for me to leave Canada and go to Iran so I was looking for a way to bring my wife here as soon as possible.
Any idea is appreciated.

Thanks a million

Doostane aziz,
Aya kasi dar mored Visa ye toorist ya hatta daneshjooyi etelayi dare ya tajrobe dare baraye kasi ke parvande ash baraye immigration sponsorship baz ast?
Man donbale yek rahe sari migardam ke hamsaram zoodtar biyad Canada ishala.
Har etelaati bedin mamnoon misham.

Besyar mamnoon.

shamzav

Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
01-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
(In process) 06-Feb-2013
Med's Done....
01-Oct-2012
Passport Req..
08-may-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-may-2013
LANDED..........
3-jun-2013
MHF said:

Does anyone have any experience/info regarding applying for visitor/tourist visa while waiting for sponsorship immigration? How about Student Visa?
It is very hard for me to leave Canada and go to Iran so I was looking for a way to bring my wife here as soon as possible.
Any idea is appreciated.

Thanks a million

Doostane aziz,
Aya kasi dar mored Visa ye toorist ya hatta daneshjooyi etelayi dare ya tajrobe dare baraye kasi ke parvande ash baraye immigration sponsorship baz ast?

Besyar mamnoon.
dost aziz, man ba yek davatname ghavii darkhaste visa touristi kardam vali moteasefane nadadan, dar morede visa daneshjoye chizi nemidonam

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
nemooneh said:
Thanks Nazafarin

So whats the point of that question??
The questions which might be asked are:
1- how many money do you have?
2- what's your address to settle?

That's all I guess. Whenever she couldn't understand what they were saying, she could say :" I can't understand English very well, would u explain to me with simple words?"

Don't worry dude! Officers are used to it ;D

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
HAHAHA Thanks Nazafarin
I will explain every thing to my wife from the time she enters the airport in Tehran until when she exit airport in Toronto :D

nazafarin said:
The questions which might be asked are:
1- how many money do you have?
2- what's your address to settle?

That's all I guess. Whenever she couldn't understand what they were saying, she could say :" I can't understand English very well, would u explain to me with simple words?"

Don't worry dude! Officers are used to it ;D

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
Dooste aziz

I was, like you looking for a way to bring my wife for a short visit.
As far I as I know there is no way to bring your wife to Canada other than the sponsorship application which you have already applied.

If you apply for other visas it will be a waist of money, time and effort because the chances of getting that is close to zero.
Sorry to disappoint you but this is a very bad immigration law, I know :(
You could always ask from others and immigration lawyers, but they are going to tell you what I said... :(
Sorry :(

MHF said:

Any idea is appreciated.

Thanks a million

Doostane aziz,

Besyar mamnoon.

MHF

May 21, 2013
Thank you SHAMZAV and NEMOONEH for your kind replies. ???

But is there anyone with a successful experience? ::)

shamzav said:
dost aziz, man ba yek davatname ghavii darkhaste visa touristi kardam vali moteasefane nadadan, dar morede visa daneshjoye chizi nemidonam
nemooneh said:
Dooste aziz

I was, like you looking for a way to bring my wife for a short visit.
As far I as I know there is no way to bring your wife to Canada other than the sponsorship application which you have already applied.

If you apply for other visas it will be a waist of money, time and effort because the chances of getting that is close to zero.
Sorry to disappoint you but this is a very bad immigration law, I know :(
You could always ask from others and immigration lawyers, but they are going to tell you what I said... :(
Sorry :(