23-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-11-2012 (in process)
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
nemooneh said:
Could any one explain to me different info from the list below? which is what?

App. Filed.......: 10-02-2012 ???
AOR Received.: 17-05-2012 ???
File Transfer...: 11-09-2012 ???
Med's Done....: 28-01-2012 ???
Passport Req..: 06-03-2013 ???

Thanksss

Hi Nemooneh.

App. Filed: is the date you sent your application.
AOR Received.: Is the date that the sponsor's application is approved and you get the Acknowledgement of Receipt.
File Transfer...: If your file is transferred to another office for processing.
Med's Done....: The date you had done your medical
Passport Req..: The date you receive the email that requests your passport to issue the visa.

Shayeste

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-11-2012 (in process)
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
nemooneh said:
Congratulationsssssss Shayeste.....thats a good news.

looking at the dates on your profile you seem to be among the lucky ppl who got their application processed fast...
Your file was there in Ankara for 4 months only?
Would you mind telling us what were you and your spouse condition that they were able to process you this fast?
any suggestions for others?

Thanks
Yes my application was processed very quickly.
My application was with Ankara office for 6 months and it took 3 month to get the PPR after my application started to be "in process". So basically it took 3 months for my application to be processed.

I don't know if there was something special in my application really! The only thing is that we have been in a relationship for a very long time! (10 years) and we have good proof of that. We had emails going back to 6 years! Text messages going back to 9 years. Pictures for all 10 years. Gift receipts, flight tickets, etc.

I also posted the officers notes on my application a few days ago. I will copy that here:

Notes from Visa officer 1:
They Knew each other since 2003. Both from same university. They were friends, shortly they became lovers. They dated several years. ....... Both first marriage. All docs checked, photos, emails, pc (Clean), ppt pages, mc, bc are on the file. Relationship appears OK.

Notes from Visa officer 2:
Reviewed this file. The background and ages are compatible. Sufficient information on file suggest that this is a genuine relationship. ......... . Evidence of relationship is credible. I have no concern that this is a genuine marriage entered into in good faith. Approved.

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
Shayeste said:
Yes my application was processed very quickly.
My application was with Ankara office for 6 months and it took 3 month to get the PPR after my application started to be "in process". So basically it took 3 months for my application to be processed.

I don't know if there was something special in my application really! The only thing is that we have been in a relationship for a very long time! (10 years) and we have good proof of that. We had emails going back to 6 years! Text messages going back to 9 years. Pictures for all 10 years. Gift receipts, flight tickets, etc.

I also posted the officers notes on my application a few days ago. I will copy that here:

Notes from Visa officer 1:
They Knew each other since 2003. Both from same university. They were friends, shortly they became lovers. They dated several years. ....... Both first marriage. All docs checked, photos, emails, pc (Clean), ppt pages, mc, bc are on the file. Relationship appears OK.

Notes from Visa officer 2:
Reviewed this file. The background and ages are compatible. Sufficient information on file suggest that this is a genuine relationship. ......... . Evidence of relationship is credible. I have no concern that this is a genuine marriage entered into in good faith. Approved.
WOW!!! this is so coooool
you guys deserve each other then :) I am so happy about that.

But this says something else, almost all the applications are looked through within the first 3 months!
if they accept the info on the files they will approve it right away.
Other wise they will send it through the loop once again after a while probably with other free officers....

Or they might triage the applications to easy ones and hard ones and they send it to different sections based on the level of hardness...

our relationship goes back upto 6 months only... but we sent them all emails, chats, pictures (skype meetings), wedding pictures, honey moon pics, the times we went out together etc.....
I hope they are not so picky on that...
We had 5 months of relation through net and 1 month together... I think I will have hard times :(:(:(:(:(

By the way, will they understand Farsi? because our emailes and chats were either in Farsi or FIngilish :(

Shayeste

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-11-2012 (in process)
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
nemooneh said:
WOW!!! this is so coooool
you guys deserve each other then :) I am so happy about that.

But this says something else, almost all the applications are looked through within the first 3 months!
if they accept the info on the files they will approve it right away.
Other wise they will send it through the loop once again after a while probably with other free officers....

Or they might triage the applications to easy ones and hard ones and they send it to different sections based on the level of hardness...

our relationship goes back upto 6 months only... but we sent them all emails, chats, pictures (skype meetings), wedding pictures, honey moon pics, the times we went out together etc.....
I hope they are not so picky on that...
We had 5 months of relation through net and 1 month together... I think I will have hard times :(:(:(:(:(

By the way, will they understand Farsi? because our emailes and chats were either in Farsi or FIngilish :(
Yes maybe you are right. The first one makes sense. They like multiple officers to review an application so maybe if an officer have doubts on an application they just put it into a loop for another officer to becomes available and review it.

Hopefully you will get some good news soon. If you have sufficient proof of your relationship and marriage you don't need to be worried. Specially if your ages and background are compatible. That seems to be very important factor in their decision making.

No worries about Farsi emails. They probably don't understand them but they look at the dates and they might have some officers who might know Farsi and can tell them it is a real email between two lovers in case they need it! My emails, chats and text messages were all in Farsi or Fingilish ;)

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
Shayeste said:
Yes maybe you are right. The first one makes sense. They like multiple officers to review an application so maybe if an officer have doubts on an application they just put it into a loop for another officer to becomes available and review it.

Hopefully you will get some good news soon. If you have sufficient proof of your relationship and marriage you don't need to be worried. Specially if your ages and background are compatible. That seems to be very important factor in their decision making.

No worries about Farsi emails. They probably don't understand them but they look at the dates and they might have some officers who might know Farsi and can tell them it is a real email between two lovers in case they need it! My emails, chats and text messages were all in Farsi or Fingilish ;)
Thanks for giving me hopes :)
yeah have only 2 years difference in our ages. Every one says this is a positive point in your application. Im not too old :D
What do you mean by background compatibility?

Shayeste

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-11-2012 (in process)
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
nemooneh said:
Thanks for giving me hopes :)
yeah have only 2 years difference in our ages. Every one says this is a positive point in your application. Im not too old :D
What do you mean by background compatibility?
background compatibility means that your are from same country, same culture and same religion.

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
Shayeste said:
background compatibility means that your are from same country, same culture and same religion.
Thanks alot Shayeste :)

m s f z

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-03-2013
samoel_666 said:
Happy noruz to everyone , I finally received The golden email. Vow
Omidvaram ke hame sale Khobi dashteh bashin va bezodi hame pass request shin.
dear samoel i sent you a message . please answer me

samoel_666

Oct 17, 2012
Never land
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/24/2012
File Transfer...
5/31/2012
Med's Done....
1/11/2012
Passport Req..
21/3/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/3/2013
LANDED..........
19/4/2013
hi
I'm going to pickup my visa tomorrow, if anybody needs help about visa just let me know.

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
Shabnamasoud said:
I got ppr today. I pray for all of u ...im really happy.
Congrats.
Hope you have great times and life ahead.

Shabnamasoud

Mar 10, 2013
Tnx to all. My medical extend for one year.
And i wish u all to ger ur pr soon and for the one who have it b4 i wish peace,, health and happyness with spouse.

hera.baker

Apr 29, 2012
Hi,

I've been inactive for some time. My husband had an interview a year ago and nothing has happened since. The Embassy is ignoring me and has not replied to a single one of my countless emails. I applied for a case specific inquiry and I'm waiting a month to see if that gets me anywhere. Hey, let them refuse me, anything is better than waiting with no clue as to what's happening. Should I find a lawyer? Is there any particular MP I can contact or any specific procedures so I know what's going on?

Some direction would be incredible!