14-12-2011
Passport Req..
MARCH 6th,2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 11, 2013
LANDED..........
April 1st ,2013
Hello Friends

My wife went to embassy on Monday 11 March and got her visa stamped in her passport.
She saw many of our friends from this site. The embassy was very busy and now has to close all our files due to issuance of visas for February and March. March people went fast there due to Norouz Holidays.
It is a good thing because embassy will close all the files for February and March together. So you will see a pause for PPR and then it will be the time for starting new files. Get Ready Guys!
Also My E-Case has changed to decision Made.

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. "
They are late, it is for passport request.

After issuance of Visa change all old address to NEW CANADIAN ADDRESS for your E-case file, if you want have no interruption for receiving your PR Card in CANADA as soon as possible.

Good Luck
Cheers

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
Thanks for the update medi jan... Hopefully soon tue rest of is will expreince the joy of reuniting with out loved ones:)
Medi2012 said:
Hello Friends

My wife went to embassy on Monday 11 March and got her visa stamped in her passport.
She saw many of our friends from this site. The embassy was very busy and now has to close all our files due to issuance of visas for February and March. March people went fast there due to Norouz Holidays.
It is a good thing because embassy will close all the files for February and March together. So you will see a pause for PPR and then it will be the time for starting new files. Get Ready Guys!

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. "

After issuance of Visa change all old address to NEW CANADIAN ADDRESS for your E-case file, if you want have no interruption for receiving your PR Card in CANADA as soon as possible.

Good Luck
Cheers

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
niloogoogooli said:
Thanks for the update medi jan... Hopefully soon tue rest of is will expreince the joy of reuniting with out loved ones:)
Amen!!! Can't wait for it. Monday commme alreadyyyyy :D

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
Lol i cant believe im cheering for the weekend to be over... Mondays to thursday have turned in to my favorite days of the week:p
sepiide said:
Amen!!! Can't wait for it. Monday commme alreadyyyyy :D

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
Guys! Have a question and suggestion.
We all know that the process of applying for a family class citizenship is now so much stressful and a lengthy process. Its not fair for us as PRs or citizens of this country to be forcefully away from our beloved one so much while a tourist VISA could take 3 months only!

Do you think if we start a petition and ask the immigration minister to boost up the process would be helpful? We can start a petition and advertise that.

They can at least issue tourist visas to our beloved one under certain constraints during the period of processing applications if they are afraid that he/she will stay longer (eg. if the person does not leave the country after a specific time they will reject their application or deport or what ever!)

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Good News on weekend! (pretty rare) ;D

I just found out that Sab received PPR a few days ago! I think the actual day is March 12th. Has asked her to confirm the exact day.

Almost all the Aug applicants have got their PPR except ghazalili who will get it soon as well, hopefully.

Common Ankara we wanna see a few more PPRs in March :)

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Good info thanks for sharing ! My status changed to "decision made" 2 weeks ago and the same line about visa office contacting us was added. Also new Canadian address has been added..but it only says "Calgary,Alberta" does that mean my hubby's getting his visa soon ??????? Or PPR??? It's been 2 weeks and we haven't heard anything yet

Medi2012 said:
Hello Friends

Good Luck
Cheers

Shabnamasoud

Mar 10, 2013
Hi to all
Would u plz help me. Im from iran
Ankara requested landing fee on 24 dec.
But no news after that and my medical expired last month.
Would u plz tell me how ling after landing fee is pass request?
And what happens for med ?

Thanks

slmzalvi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto88 said:
Good News on weekend! (pretty rare) ;D

I just found out that Sab received PPR a few days ago! I think the actual day is March 12th. Has asked her to confirm the exact day.

Almost all the Aug applicants have got their PPR except ghazalili who will get it soon as well, hopefully.

Common Ankara we wanna see a few more PPRs in March :)
and my husband is waiting too:(

Shabnamasoud

Mar 10, 2013
Hi to all

Thanks

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Canada-Girl2012 said:
Good info thanks for sharing ! My status changed to "decision made" 2 weeks ago and the same line about visa office contacting us was added. Also new Canadian address has been added..but it only says "Calgary,Alberta" does that mean my hubby's getting his visa soon ??????? Or PPR??? It's been 2 weeks and we haven't heard anything yet
Do you have a lawyer? If it says decision made then they have probably already tried to contact you.
Check your spam folders both you and your husband and tell your lawyer to do the same if you have one.
We had one person here who was passport requested and it was sitting in her lawyers spam folder for one month!

If you don't find it contact the visa office and say it's been two weeks but I haven't received anything from you please send it again.

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Shabnamasoud said:
Hi to all

Thanks
Salam and welcome,

There are no set rules for when you'd get PPR.
But you can compare you case to other people. The link to timeline is in my signature. Below. You can add your info by clicking on the other link.

As for medical they usually extend it's expiry by a year so yours will probably expiry next year. Even if they want you to do a new one they will contact you themselves. You don't need to do anything.

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Actually we didn't hire any lawyer when completing the forms. Do you think I should sent the Vo an email ??? I've been checking my email every single day and there's nothing received..

Toronto88 said:
Do you have a lawyer? If it says decision made then they have probably already tried to contact you.
Check your spam folders both you and your husband and tell your lawyer to do the same if you have one.
We had one person here who was passport requested and it was sitting in her lawyers spam folder for one month!

If you don't find it contact the visa office and say it's been two weeks but I haven't received anything from you please send it again.