Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
Why my access is forbidden akheeeeee????? :(

pezh

Aug 4, 2012
thanks bahar21 ... im arriving in Ankara at 6 30 am . so i want to go directly to the embassy . Since what time were u waiting in line ? Do i have to be there really early ?

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
Raha said:
Hi Raha,
What happend?

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
hello
the embassy in amman contact me to attend for interview, can you plz tell me what kind of questions they going to ask.

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
Raha said:
Uh, finally!!!!!!
My access was forbidden during the last two days... I had posted several posts , but none is posted ... :-<

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
musab said:
hello
the embassy in amman contact me to attend for interview, can you plz tell me what kind of questions they going to ask.
Have a look over there, you'll find a long list of potential interview questions:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjbAo-cfJJ1IdGVxVjE1SkN1c2lNUFhMTzJ4Uy1DUlE#gid=1

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCgirl2012 said:
I only checked the Access to Information Act when I applied. I'm the sponsor, and I was submitting the request on behalf of my partner. (Therefore, we needed both IMM5475E and IMM5563E). Exactly 30 days after emailing them the complete application, you'll get the notes. Best of luck!
Just sent the email. I checked both checkboxes as I really doubt if it hurts (let's hope not lol). I also said I want to receive the records by email. Let's see where it gets me.

It's really not easy for my wife and I to decide what to do next, she already deferred her admission for master degree to the winter semester. I don't know if she can defer it for any later time than that. Study permit application also got refused twice because of the immigration application and it leaves us with no choice than just sitting, waiting, and wishing!

Thanks for the info again

E

Erina

slm.tbt said:
Just sent the email. I checked both checkboxes as I really doubt if it hurts (let's hope not lol). I also said I want to receive the records by email. Let's see where it gets me.

It's really not easy for my wife and I to decide what to do next, she already deferred her admission for master degree to the winter semester. I don't know if she can defer it for any later time than that. Study permit application also got refused twice because of the immigration application and it leaves us with no choice than just sitting, waiting, and wishing!

Thanks for the info again
I c your timeline is just like mine. Do you think I should submit a form as well? considering I'm not updated to In Process

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Erina said:
I c your timeline is just like mine. Do you think I should submit a form as well? considering I'm not updated to In Process
I honestly think ECAS is useless. My own PR case was finalized without having ANY access to ECAS. A couple of months after getting my RP I was able to log in to my ECAS for the first time! So having your status not in process does not necessarily mean that it's not in process and vice versa.

It shouldn't hurt to order the notes, it's just 5 bucks and if you order electronic records it does not have any impact on the processing time.

I personally did it to calm myself down, so that I will know in a month I will hear "something", not necessarily anything useful. It's quite easy to order them, the forms are super short and you can just scan and email the signed forms.

bahar21

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
AOR Received.
23-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06- 2011
Passport Req..
12-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2012
niloogoogooli said:
bahar jan for pick up or dropping off the passport do you need to fill or sign any more forms??? also if you dont mind me asking how much did the hotel charge per night and were you able to book it prior to your stay in ankara? thanks
I just had to write my name and sign a form. That's it. I paid 100 CDN per night for two person and my family booked the hotel from Canada.

bahar21

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
AOR Received.
23-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06- 2011
Passport Req..
12-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2012
pezh said:
thanks bahar21 ... im arriving in Ankara at 6 30 am . so i want to go directly to the embassy . Since what time were u waiting in line ? Do i have to be there really early ?
Actually I arrived Ankara at Tuesday. But don't worry, I was in the line for the embassy at 7:30 am Wednesday. There was 4 people in front of me and the rest came after me.

E

Erina

bahar21 said:
I just had to write my name and sign a form. That's it. I paid 100 CDN per night for two person and my family booked the hotel from Canada.
Thanks. I'm also the sponsor, so I'm assuming I must fill out two different forms? Also, do you think it's OK to do it without informing my lawyer? Since it's quite easy, there's no need to make him to do it for me. But would it have any impact on my file since he's our legal representative?

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Erina said:
Thanks. I'm also the sponsor, so I'm assuming I must fill out two different forms? Also, do you think it's OK to do it without informing my lawyer? Since it's quite easy, there's no need to make him to do it for me. But would it have any impact on my file since he's our legal representative?
Yeah, you'd need to have permission from your spouse as he's the principle applicant, so you need to fill the other form and have him sign it.

You could inform your lawyer and see if he has anything to say about it (I never had a lawyer, but since you've paid for one, you might as well hear possible suggestions he has). But it should be easy enough for you to do it and will not have any legal impact. You and your spouse are the decision makers and requesting the forms is just to inquire about your application (it's your right, just like sending email to the embassy without informing your lawyer), it will not affect the processing of your application.

E

Erina

slm.tbt said:
Yeah, you'd need to have permission from your spouse as he's the principle applicant, so you need to fill the other form and have him sign it.

You could inform your lawyer and see if he has anything to say about it (I never had a lawyer, but since you've paid for one, you might as well hear possible suggestions he has). But it should be easy enough for you to do it and will not have any legal impact. You and your spouse are the decision makers and requesting the forms is just to inquire about your application (it's your right, just like sending email to the embassy without informing your lawyer), it will not affect the processing of your application.
Thank youuuuu. Hopefully we get PPR together as our files were both transferred in early June :p