+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

E

Erina

niloogoogooli said:
what are peoples plans for visa pick up? are you guys going to pick up the visa and then come back to iran...or pick up the visa and fly directly to canada???
I think everyone must get the visa from Ankara and fly to Canada right away :D this way our loves would pay less money and come quicker

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
i think you should wait until your ecas gets updated to inprocess...to be honest it hasnt been that long...our file was transfered may 4th and our ecas was updated on aug 2nd...so im sure u will be updated ASAP...and as soon as u become in process order the notes...that way some one has physically looked at your file and you know where u stand...the only thing i gained from the notes was that they approved our relationship and by the looks of extended our expired medical....so any day now u are going to be updated to inprocess...im sure of it
Erina said:
Niloo, I was planning to order, but Ankara has my file since June 6, and eCase hasn't mention in process yet, so I don't know if I should wait for longer :-s

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
i totally agree...but then they have to leave family behind aswell...although i must admit it is much more economical to fly straight to canada....with the instability of the dollar and all...things like these make me soooooo happy...just the thought of it brings a smile to my face...
Erina said:
I think everyone must get the visa from Ankara and fly to Canada right away :D this way our loves would pay less money and come quicker

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Erina said:
haha i fully agree with u because im sponsor lol :p :p :p

E

Erina

niloogoogooli said:
i think you should wait until your ecas gets updated to inprocess...to be honest it hasnt been that long...our file was transfered may 4th and our ecas was updated on aug 2nd...so im sure u will be updated ASAP...and as soon as u become in process order the notes...that way some one has physically looked at your file and you know where u stand...the only thing i gained from the notes was that they approved our relationship and by the looks of extended our expired medical....so any day now u are going to be updated to inprocess...im sure of it
I really, deeply, HOPE SO. It's wonderful that they have recognized your marriage as genuine. That's the most important part nowadays, especially you know how, unfortunately many Iranians do ezdevaj soori, I know at least 3 of them here in Toronto. That's very depressing :(. So yeah, don't worry about the rest, medical and checks and stuff :) I think your process has gone really fast so far.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
i totally agree with you...i know of one person who got in to canada through a fake marriage aswell....its pretty sad...
Erina said:
I really, deeply, HOPE SO. It's wonderful that they have recognized your marriage as genuine. That's the most important part nowadays, especially you know how, unfortunately many Iranians do ezdevaj soori, I know at least 3 of them here in Toronto. That's very depressing :(. So yeah, don't worry about the rest, medical and checks and stuff :) I think your process has gone really fast so far.

E

Erina

niloogoogooli said:
i totally agree...but then they have to leave family behind aswell...although i must admit it is much more economical to fly straight to canada....with the instability of the dollar and all...things like these make me soooooo happy...just the thought of it brings a smile to my face...
EXACTLY. I just keep thinking about these kinds of stuff as well :D. But seriously, apart from distances and spaces, we're passing through a really amazing period of our lives. We'll know our lovys' ghadr (lol) a lot more compare to other couples who are always together, fighting and screaming, and scratching hahaha :p

E

Erina

niloogoogooli said:
i totally agree with you...i know of one person who got in to canada through a fake marriage aswell....its pretty sad...
It it indeed... sigh.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
pezh said:
yes...medigol , my medical was extended for a year :D
ur sooo damn lucky :p

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niloogoogooli said:
i dont understand why their process has been so elongated...have you guys ordered the notes??? im sure there is some info on your files and as to what is going on....i cant imagine the agony of waiting for so long...i havent even hit the 6 months mark in ankara and its already starting to get to me...but on the bright side of things ...things are looking up...so maybe this week...:)
Dear Niloogoogooli
Regarding gcms ,

Did u send the forms by email or mail ? should I ask for the physical file(slows down the process) / electronic file ?
should I fill the section for location , canadian embassy / Ankara or cpc mississauga ?

Do I have to send a copy of my canadian passport as well?

thanx

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
pezh said:
omg my wife just got ppr !!!!!!!!!!!!!! yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! we got it 1 hour ago ...
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Congrats... Wish u two all the bests!!! :)

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
slm.tbt said:
Congrats to Pezh for PPR! It's good to see happiness here after all :)

Raha, how's the sheet you have sorted? What column(s) is used for ordering?
Things are going pretty well with the chart, prefer to be much busier with it but yet sounds promising! ;D
I dun get u abt "ordering" ... for ordering what?