+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

N

Nenan

Alchemist2929 said:
Hi Nenan.
We are not sure why it took so long especially that the CAIPS notes were clear (everything is ok and interview was not required)
But believe it or not we got the PPR today just after I posted about the finalization e-mail.
Al 7amdo le allah dayman w abadan. And inshalla the delay was for the best "w 3asa an takraho shay2an w howa khayron lakom"
Good luck for all ecpecially people who have been waiting the longest among us.
Alchemist
ALF ALF MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
CONGRATULATION I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU,I FELT SORRY FOR YOUR WIFE I AM SURE SHE WAS UPSET BUT AL7AMDULELAH HER SUFFER ENDED WITH HAPPY NEWS :)

2 ppr today,and new 2 green lines in Amman VO and Ankara VO
;D and Inshallah Beirut tomorrow new green line
good night friends and hope tomorrow bring more and more happy news and rain of ppr

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
i have send a couple of emails and its been more than a month but nothing yet.. right now i just wana go home and be with my husband i dont care anymore... btw thunx for asking and caring....kermanshah loves you too :D

AliAria said:
Kurdistan Khazal, when did you send your email inquiry? I was gonna say Kermanshan :) korra pahlavaan... I love Kermanshah

Sohrab, migam khoda vakili harchi visa office closure khord beh tooreh ma yeh joft o baro baxeh ham ghataaremoon... Shaanseh manou bazi moghehaa khar gaaz migireh. Translation, donkey nibbles on my luck once in a while.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
Alchemist2929 said:
Hi Nenan.
We are not sure why it took so long especially that the CAIPS notes were clear (everything is ok and interview was not required)
But believe it or not we got the PPR today just after I posted about the finalization e-mail.
Al 7amdo le allah dayman w abadan. And inshalla the delay was for the best "w 3asa an takraho shay2an w howa khayron lakom"
Alchemist
Alchemist congratulations lots and lots :)

N

Nenan

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
i have send a couple of emails and its been more than a month but nothing yet.. right now i just wana go home and be with my husband i dont care anymore... btw thunx for asking and caring....kermanshah loves you too :D
Dear Kurdistan-kazhal I answered your question about docs on page 1150

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
congratsssss a million timess...
vivi, when are we going to say yess we got it tooo????

vivi2 said:
Alchemist congratulations lots and lots :)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
thunx love,,i saw it ur very helpful...its for one of my friends and he is going to be very happy..thunx again...

Nenan said:
Dear Kurdistan-kazhal I answered your question about docs on page 1150

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
AWS2007 said:
dear rah,
no my husband was not work when he applied for me and for my son, maybe because of that they asked for this paper, i hope they didn`t ask new thing,because my husband work now part time and i don`t now if they need alot of money to be in his account.
Hi. Thanks for your reply. The reason I asked u is because I was unemployed when I applied and I am still unemployed. I am graduating next month and then I can start working. I was happy when I got my approval and though they never going ask again about financial condition. When saw the email they sent you I am scared they ask before I find a job

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
i have heard that they dont ask for finincial prove as long as you are in school...and osap is counted as income....

rah said:
Hi. Thanks for your reply. The reason I asked u is because I was unemployed when I applied and I am still unemployed. I am graduating next month and then I can start working. I was happy when I got my approval and though they never going ask again about financial condition. When saw the email they sent you I am scared they ask before I find a job

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
congratsssss a million timess...
vivi, when are we going to say yess we got it tooo????
soooooooooon ishalla azizam :-*

N

Nenan

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
thunx love,,i saw it ur very helpful...its for one of my friends and he is going to be very happy..thunx again...
you welcome :-* I feel happy to help you :)

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
Guys, those of you who have contacted your local MPs to enquire about your cases, were you all asked to fill out a "consent form" or something similar?

If one MP doesn't ask for this form and starts giving out info about the file to you, does it mean they didn't really enquire?!

I found it weird when my friend told me this, because even when requesting caips the applicant still has to sign a consent form to give permission to the spouse and sponsor who is part of the file to order the caips, so how could a MP not need that consent form to enquire on an applicant's behalf ...

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alchemist2929 said:
Hi Nenan.
Alchemist
congratulation Alchemist2929 for you and your wife :) realy happy for you

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
i have contacted my mp and jason kenneys office and i have received emails back about my case which were of great value a long while ago...and i have never had to sign anything....

vivi2 said:
Guys, those of you who have contacted your local MPs to enquire about your cases, were you all asked to fill out a "consent form" or something similar?

If one MP doesn't ask for this form and starts giving out info about the file to you, does it mean they didn't really enquire?!

I found it weird when my friend told me this, because even when requesting caips the applicant still has to sign a consent form to give permission to the spouse and sponsor who is part of the file to order the caips, so how could a MP not need that consent form to enquire on an applicant's behalf ...

Alchemist2929

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Nenan. 3o2balek inshalla

Nenan said:
ALF ALF MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
CONGRATULATION I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU,I FELT SORRY FOR YOUR WIFE I AM SURE SHE WAS UPSET BUT AL7AMDULELAH HER SUFFER ENDED WITH HAPPY NEWS :)

2 ppr today,and new 2 green lines in Amman VO and Ankara VO
;D and Inshallah Beirut tomorrow new green line
good night friends and hope tomorrow bring more and more happy news and rain of ppr