+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) :) :) :-*
Hi to all my friends here,
as you know I was planning to go anyway to damascus last sunday becasue I was told that I should be in canada before the end of nov otherwise I should follow up withthem which I did thru my lawyer and he advised not to go there until they call for me however myself and my wife decided that I am going on sunday anyway my wife left an email to my lawyer and told about our plan however my lawyer did not call us back but forwardan email to my wife email to submit passort which my wife only saw late saturday canada time which is early sunday morning in lebanon i arrived at the embassy since it was planned anyway that I am going but i was told i have to come back the following day on monday to pick up passport after330pm which i did and left there around almost 530 pm got back to lebanon around 9pm
i was so tired and slept for the first time for straight 8 hours I am so happy now and I cant wait to see mywife
i hope you all hear good news soon trying to arrange a flight asap and finish my work sell my car pack and and and ....

have a greatday everyone
and by the way I submit RQ three times (lost in the post with other info)

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
Alf alf al mabrouk dear kamal. Very happy for you. Finally the long wait of pain and struggle is over alhamdulilah. Wish you a great life in canada inshallah :)

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
kamal225 said:
:) :) :) :-*
Hi to all my friends here,
as you know I was planning to go anyway to damascus last sunday becasue I was told that I should be in canada before the end of nov otherwise I should follow up withthem which I did thru my lawyer and he advised not to go there until they call for me however myself and my wife decided that I am going on sunday anyway my wife left an email to my lawyer and told about our plan however my lawyer did not call us back but forwardan email to my wife email to submit passort which my wife only saw late saturday canada time which is early sunday morning in lebanon i arrived at the embassy since it was planned anyway that I am going but i was told i have to come back the following day on monday to pick up passport after330pm which i did and left there around almost 530 pm got back to lebanon around 9pm
i was so tired and slept for the first time for straight 8 hours I am so happy now and I cant wait to see mywife
i hope you all hear good news soon trying to arrange a asap and finish my work sell my car pack and and and ....

have a greatday everyone
and by the way I submit RQ three times (lost in the post with other info)

alfffffff mabrook ya kamal !!! wishing u the best of the best here in canada with ur wife !!! i imagine the happiness u are all feeling right now !!!!

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrray!Congradulations Kamal,I am really happy for you.I wish a life full of happiness for you and your spouse.Enjoy your life!Wow you made my day!

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D Wow ,I am happy for Kamal ,he has waited for so long!

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
kamal225 said:
:) :)hi to all I got my passport stamped with my visa after I went to damascus on sunday picked passport back on monday they were very busy talk to you later love you all thanks god thanks guys do not loose hope soon is tomorrow inshallah
great great news, i cant say how happy i am for you, im not too excited because it took too long for you but finally this long and treacherous road is over...
i wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart, if it wasnt because of you we wouldnt have any of this,the info, the great friends,the great insights and most importantly the peace of mind, i thank you personally and by the way dont forget us too easily ;)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
a warm hello to all of my dear friends,
well it seems like my time here in damascus is almost done, i was told today i will be sent back to ottawa within the next few weeks, who knows what the reason is but from what i picked up i cant be in damascus when my wife's file is being processed, so i guess thats good news in a way, after almost 9.5 months of waiting i think they are finally processing her file so yeah they are deporting me back to ottawa lol i think its because they know im persian and they know persians need like 2 months of khoone tekooni( cant be translated lol ) or cleaning before a guest arrives and me being a persian guy i need to fix my disaster of a house before the wife arrives looool anyways i wish you all the best, i will be in touch as much as i can in the next couple of weeks but if im quiet its not because im dead , its just that i cant find the time,
and a final note, damascus is INSANELY busy with files and the processing is like never before so yeah sunny days are coming :D 8)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
just a fun fact, ive met more persians here in damascus in the last month or so then i did in the 14 years of being in canada lol
its irooni land here at the canadian embassy :p :p

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
dear kamal we did not really talk a lot directly here (and i'm a silent reader most of the time) but really really congraaaaaaaaaaaaats; my Arabic is basic too but i know alf mabrooooooooooooooooook; when our struggle starts yours is finally finished but u'll b a hero for many; ur patience and optimism should b a lesson for all of us, for me it is for sure :) very good idea to make this thread, we all learn so much and we make new friends; shoukran and hope u'll stick around; happy and productive packing and good luck finding a ticket fast!! (with all these Holidays around, it's actually difficult and soooo expensive ::) )

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
sohrab919 said:
a warm hello to all of my dear friends,
well it seems like my time here in damascus is almost done, i was told today i will be sent back to ottawa within the next few weeks, who knows what the reason is but from what i picked up i cant be in damascus when my wife's file is being processed, so i guess thats good news in a way, after almost 9.5 months of waiting i think they are finally processing her file so yeah they are deporting me back to ottawa lol i think its because they know im persian and they know persians need like 2 months of khoone tekooni( cant be translated lol ) or cleaning before a guest arrives and me being a persian guy i need to fix my disaster of a house before the wife arrives looool anyways i wish you all the best, i will be in touch as much as i can in the next couple of weeks but if im quiet its not because im dead , its just that i cant find the time,
and a final note, damascus is INSANELY busy with files and the processing is like never before so yeah sunny days are coming :D 8)
sohrab!!!!! happy that u'll go back, in Canada it's safer plus it means that sooner or later u'll be more active on this forum too from Ottawa time ;) (early morning i guess?) maybe they know u spend time here and they sent u back as precaution LOL :p it's really cool to read about ur insights and points of view; also, glad to see that Damascus is still working hard and ur wife's file will get its turn soon; good luck and have a nice trip back!!

also, if u didn't meet enough Persians in Ottawa u should visit Montreal!!! i know plenty of Persians from my university, many doing Masters or PhD's, all very nice people... :)

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmini said:
dear kamal we did not really talk a lot directly here (and i'm a silent reader most of the time) but really really congraaaaaaaaaaaaats; my Arabic is basic too but i know alf mabrooooooooooooooooook; when our struggle starts yours is finally finished but u'll b a hero for many; ur patience and optimism should b a lesson for all of us, for me it is for sure :) very good idea to make this thread, we all learn so much and we make new friends; shoukran and hope u'll stick around; happy and productive packing and good luck finding a ticket fast!! (with all these Holidays around, it's actually difficult and soooo expensive ::) )
your right he is our hero he deserve a platinum medal kamal al jundi el munadel ;D ;D ;D ;D im sure everyone is happy for you
we should build you a statue on the forum thanks for everything

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
and lastly, vivi, sorry i was not around when u left but hope u r having a lovely vacation and who knows maybe u r coming back together!! ;) :-*

for the rest best of luck and stay strong, good news will come!! :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
MR BOU said:
your right he is our hero he deserve a platinum medal kamal al jundi el munadel ;D ;D ;D ;D im sure everyone is happy for you
we should build you a statue on the forum thanks for everything
seriously!!!! or keep giving him +1's until he's the best rated member and maybe the forum will make him a statue ;) ...i can learn a few things from u and missbou too :) one year is long time and inshallah ur turn will be THIS YEAR!!! good luck

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.