+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saman2002 said:
hi sorry what form you are talking about ? there is no form that yourself have to fill out . doctor has everything you need you don't need any form to fill out at least in my country .you just have to go to doctor he will send you to do medical exam and give you the green paper to send it to Syria that's it .
we are talking about a redo of the medical exam before the embassy requesting it. my husband went to the dr to do the second medical and the dr said that the embassy might see this as a new file and not an existing one. so rola was saying that is was a different form to fill in order for the embassy to see that it is an existing file.

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niagradreamin said:
if it is starting to get nasty in syria why CNN,fox news or yahoo news haven`t said anything about this nastiness????
how bad it is now? do you know? my husband says so far it is not that bad and some people are saying that it will end up being nothing. do you know more about the situation?

rola_S

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanna1072 said:
we are talking about a redo of the medical exam before the embassy requesting it. my husband went to the dr to do the second medical and the dr said that the embassy might see this as a new file and not an existing one. so rola was saying that is was a different form to fill in order for the embassy to see that it is an existing file.
thank you saman for clearing this idea, so hanna, i think that he should tell the doctor that it is his second medical exam and use the same immigration file's number. but i think it would be a good idea to wait till the embassy ask you to redo it. have a nice day :)

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we did tell the dr that it is a redo and he was the one who advised us that they might take it as a new file. i will try to call the embassy here in kuwait see it they are more hopeful.

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
hey guys quick question , from the moment they issue the sponsoree his visa how long does he have to come to Canada? like before the visa expires? Because I'm going to lebanon in July and my 9 months due date for the sponsorship should be around august i'm just scared it coincides with the moment i'm in lebanon . I already bought my ticket to lebanon and also my husband and I are planning to go to greece for our honeymoon while i'm in lebanon. so not knowing when they will issue a visa is a big dilemma.. meaning we'll end up cancelling our trip and paying cancellations fees for plane tickets and hotels if they issue it while i'm there.

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanna1072 said:
how bad it is now? do you know? my husband says so far it is not that bad and some people are saying that it will end up being nothing. do you know more about the situation?

Is not bad at all , no need to worry, if anything they are most likely working on our cases faster.

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagz2207 said:
hey guys quick question , from the moment they issue the sponsoree his visa how long does he have to come to Canada? like before the visa expires? Because I'm going to lebanon in July and my 9 months due date for the sponsorship should be around august i'm just scared it coincides with the moment i'm in lebanon . I already bought my ticket to lebanon and also my husband and I are planning to go to greece for our honeymoon while i'm in lebanon. so not knowing when they will issue a visa is a big dilemma.. meaning we'll end up cancelling our trip and paying cancellations fees for plane tickets and hotels if they issue it while i'm there.
It depends on the date of VISA, it will be indicated on the ppr they send you so dont worry

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
I just spoke with the people from Damascus on the phone.. It sucks that they can't tell you anything regarding your file.. I explained to her how it's been received since dec 21 and I'm curious to see where my file is she told me she wasn't aloud.. I think that's kind of sad... Already it took 3 phone calls for them to answer properly and not hang up after saying Canadian embassy hello?!!! Yallah Allah bi3 3eena... A few more months inshallah.

Good luck to all!:-( still a long way

Nags u can call Mississauga and ask them roughly how many days do they give to land... That was you'll have an idea

rola_S

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys i wanna ask you should i count from 2 july till 2 august for example one month or july + august = 2 months ?

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
geminibella said:
I just spoke with the people from Damascus on the phone.. It sucks that they can't tell you anything regarding your file.. I explained to her how it's been received since dec 21 and I'm curious to see where my file is she told me she wasn't aloud.. I think that's kind of sad... Already it took 3 phone calls for them to answer properly and not hang up after saying Canadian embassy hello?!!! Yallah Allah bi3 3eena... A few more months inshallah.

Good luck to all!:-( still a long way

Nags u can call Mississauga and ask them roughly how many days do they give to land... That was you'll have an idea
Why aren't they allowed to tell you??? they're so retarded .. did u e-email them??? because when I e-mailed them they answered me.. Maybe they've started processing your file and it just doesn't say in process cuz they don-t update e-cas?

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
nagz2207 said:
Why aren't they allowed to tell you??? they're so retarded .. did u e-email them??? because when I e-mailed them they answered me.. Maybe they've started processing your file and it just doesn't say in process cuz they don-t update e-cas?
I think from july 2----august 2 that's one month but in your case it's not much difference it's 2 days?

Sleen

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
this is what I received today from the embassy

Following your email below, please note that the file entry is being studied at the agent in charge.
Be patient and know that we will contact you or the applicant once the application has reached the next stage of processing, we inform you that we process applications in chronological order by date of receipt.

Please accept, Madam, Sir, the assurances of our distinguished sentiments.

Immigration Service
Family reunion / REZ
Canadian Embassy, Damascus
B.P 3394