App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ramz27 said:
I HATE this process its cossuming me it making me insane they're not clear with the info given to us ...is it NORMAL that the file goes IN PROCESS after 6 months and 2 weeks??? isnt it supposed to go in process after 2 or 3 weeks ???? why did it go in process after 6 + months for me then ? and why did SJD get the PR without in ever bieng in process this is insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Dear Ramz,

our story is like that Alice's story in wonderland!
No one knows what will happen!
;D

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Have fun in Iran Erina! And Vivi I know you leave soon too! I hope you both have a wonderful time with your spouses:) Feel free to pack me in your suitcase! lol! I haven't seen my husband since the day after our wedding, almost 13 months ago. 385 days.... not like I'm counting ;) ;D sending toms of positive thoughts out to everyone.... we are crossing what will probably the hardest part of our marriages but every day is one day closer to being together again! Good luck for the rest of the week everyone:)

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ramz27 said:
READ this !!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900E9.asp

What factors can slow down processing?

Here is a list of common factors that can slow the processing of your application.
•Incomplete or unsigned application forms
•Incorrect, incomplete address or failure to notify CPC-M of a change of address
•Missing documents
•Unclear photocopies of documents
•Documents not accompanied by a certified English or French translation
•Investigation of sponsors by CIC
•Verification of information and documents provided (e.g., there may be lengthy procedures for background checks in the countries where the applicant or his or her family members have lived or need for a second interview for additional background screening)
•A medical condition that may require additional tests or consultations
•A criminal or security problem (e.g., failure to declare family members or criminal charges pending)
•Family situations such as impending divorce, custody or maintenance issues
•Completion of legal adoption
•Consultation is required with other offices in Canada and abroad
Inquiring about the status of your application before the standard processing time has elapsed
•The applicant is not a permanent resident of the country in which he/she currently lives
•The applicant or his or her family members require an interview and lives in an area not regularly visited by immigration officials
•Photos provided by the principal applicant and his or her family members do not comply with specifications set out in Appendix C accompanying The Immigrant's Guide
It is very cruel!
We do not have right to be aware about our file's fate there!

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramz27 said:
thaank you dear souhait

yes not all areas but my husband lived in the most violent area he is at risk if he steps out the door ...(homs) ...so thats why im worried i hear the gun shuts through the internet can u imagine how i feel bieng so helpless....may allah listen to your prayers for yourself and all of us , stay strong my friend ....
may god guide us ans help us through all this

dear Ramz, oh dear I did not know that, That must be so hard for you, believe me I have gone through somehow the same situation that I was so scared for the saftey of my husband I know how you feel dear,yes it is hard and I underestand when you say you feel helpless,I really hope it will be over soon and your spouse be safe.I beleive that praying does miracles,I have seen that, I hope God will protect all people in syria and hope everything gets to normal soon dear. :-*

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010 and 04-11-2011
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
Full_of_hope said:
Hello All,
I am wondering if someone tried to call or contact the Embassy in Damascus by phone? I tried this Sunday to call them and the receptionist told send email or fax, we don't transfer you to immigration section?Is that true? :( :(
Yep and then they'll hang up on you if you try calling again ;D

E

Erina

Arezou said:
Khoshbehalet Erina!

I am apart from my husband since September and i think that it is more than one year!
I hope you will enjoy your vacation in Iran. Good for you and your partner.

Enjoy it!
:)
Merci Arezou. Wow that's a long time........ :(

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
Ramz27 said:
I HATE this process its cossuming me it making me insane they're not clear with the info given to us ...is it NORMAL that the file goes IN PROCESS after 6 months and 2 weeks??? isnt it supposed to go in process after 2 or 3 weeks ???? why did it go in process after 6 + months for me then ? and why did SJD get the PR without in ever bieng in process this is insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Ramz, mine just said in process like last week! There's no sense to this process. I'm still waiting for mine to even say "medicals received"...but you know what, I'm not worried about it. Every case is different. Some people got PPR after 7 months, and others are still waiting for more than a year. Just know that your time will come :)

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Erina said:
Merci Arezou. Wow that's a long time........ :(
Not so long in fact. I think almost 3 months :p
But any way i miss him!

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arezou said:
It is very cruel!
We do not have right to be aware about our file's fate there!

yes dear arezou, I really think it is so irrational.Sometimes I just think how people who have set these rules think about what they are doing and what are the reasons behind their decisions.I really cant underestand them,I wish I could ,maybe I could just bear it up more easily.They say we are putting priority on you but hey you should be apart ,why?why should be apart for such a long time and why we have to visit just for a few weeks!my mind is full of whys,well I think I am nagging,sorry guys.

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I miss vivi so much.Wish you all the bests dear,
dear Erina hope you enjoy your trip.I know if I go to visit my husband I wont get back.I dont know how long I can resist.

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
souhait said:
OMG! We have sent them one e-mail after 6 months of silence. That means dont ask us if you do, we will slow down the process for you.Is that right?This is insane, you know what I am really thinking of getting back to my country.I just want to let anything that is going to happen just happen .I dont care anymore.
I am getting depressed :'(
Back in August, my husband and I were really fed up with the lack of communication. So I sent them the SAME email every day for one week, and then they sent us the RQ! Lol so I'm not sure how much of this "don't send us any emails or else we'll slow down your application" is true. It might be and we just got lucky, but I think they say that so people don't send them a lot of emails.

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scarycemetery said:
Back in August, my husband and I were really fed up with the lack of communication. So I sent them the SAME email every day for one week, and then they sent us the RQ! Lol so I'm not sure how much of this "don't send us any emails or else we'll slow down your application" is true. It might be and we just got lucky, but I think they say that so people don't send them a lot of emails.
wow you are so brave.I was imagining that they say ok so you send us e-mail ,ha so go to the end of the line . :D I emailed them for 3 times at the begining of the process because they insisted that they did not receive my application following 40 days.And after 6 months it is our first e-mail so maybe if they dont answer I keep sending the same e-mail .Thanks I feel better now.

E

Erina

Arezou said:
Not so long in fact. I think almost 3 months :p
But any way i miss him!
Oops, I missed the word "September" and just saw "one year" so thought you're apart for a year lol. Thanks A+M and Souhait :). It's also kinda heartbreaking when I'll have this goodbye sh** at the airport again, but I try to see the full half of the glass :p. I'll say hello to whomever partner currently living in Iran and waiting for Visa :p. Cheers.

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Erina said:
Oops, I missed the word "September" and just saw "one year" so thought you're apart for a year lol. Thanks A+M and Souhait :). It's also kinda heartbreaking when I'll have this goodbye sh** at the airport again, but I try to see the full half of the glass :p. I'll say hello to whomever partner currently living in Iran and waiting for Visa :p. Cheers.
I haven't seen my husband for 7 months, I miss him and because of the RQ that they didn't send me up to now he cant come back and visit me,
I hope that we have good news this month