08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
Hello hello my dear fellow forumers

As some of you know YESTERDAY I got a call from my MP's office.. however I didn't reach back to them until today. So I call ask for the lady finally she gets on the line and tells me well yesterday she got an update for my file and that they had send my husband an e-mail on MAY 1ST asking for exemption of military and residential questionnaire yet they have not yet received it so they are still waiting on that to move any further with the file.. And well up til now it looks like we will contact them again in december to gather more information * in my head I was like wow 3 months ? don't even bother calling me ill deal with the embassy myself as they seem to even reply to me SOONER THAN 3 WEEKS and actually have the accurate information.. * I told her.. Im sorry but that's not even accurate how relevant is your source of information, WE SENT THE DOCS REQUESTED ON MAY 6TH AND I EVEN SENT THE EMBASSY AN EMAIL ON MAY 23RD ASKING IF THEY HAD RECEIVED THE MAILED DOCUMENTS AND THEY REPLIED ON THE 25TH ASSURING ME THAT IT WAS RECEIVED AND THE FILE IS NOW IN QUEUE FOR REVIEW... !!! She then said oh well can you please send me that email.. I said sure but wouldnt they email us again if it has passed the deadline of 60 days?? she said no because sometimes people are still getting their information so I then said whatever anyways I dont know if this helps or not but my husband redid his medical exam on sept 2nd she then said did they ask him to redo medicals ? I said no but you suggested we do so so we did she then says I NEVER tell anyone to redo the medical I told her yes when we met you said it would be good if he does it again as it would be good for 1 year and the file will be done before than.. she then argued with me how this was not what she said and she NEVER says that... anyways I was just like whatever anyways illemail you the thing.. hung up .. sent her a forward of the email and then called back some lady answered and said that the person I was dealing with was busy with a customer so I gave her my #..so she calls back I was like so did you receive the email ? shes like yup so I called the embassy *when did you have time to CALL the embassy and get this information when APPARENTLY .. APPARENTLY IT TOOK YOU ABOUT 3 WEEKS TO FIND OUT FALSE INFORMATION*!!!!! and they said they did receive it so your file is now going to be finalized in December 2011 !! I said what december 2011 ? WHY THERE IS NOTHING MISSING .. WHY DEC 2011.. she said well because thats the current processing time..so we will call you back in 3 months I was like k thanks n hung up

I couldve spent the whole day arguing with her on the phone but it would have wasted my time as CLEARLY they have not given me any INFORMATION that I DIDNT ALREADY KNOW !!

WHY WAS SHE CONTRADICTING HERSELF ? LIKE I DONT GET IT AT ALL SHE CALLS ME TO TELL ME THEY HAVENT RECEIVED SOMETHING THEN 10 MINS LATER SHES LIKE YA YA THEY RECEIVED IT W ABSAR SHO

IM SORRY BUT IM SO FED UP WITH THIS STUFF, MP WILL HELP ? CLEARLY NOT !

SO NOW MY FILE IS AT 8.5 ALMOST 9 SO I HAVE 4 MORE MONTHS TO WAIT..*apparently* THEN IF AT 11 MONTHS IT BECOMES 55 MONTHS DOES THAT REALLY MEAN I NEED TO WAIT ALL THAT EXTRA TIME TOO ?

I JUST FEEL LIKE GIVING UP AND QUITTING AND LEAVING EVERYTHING HERE AND JUST GO LIVE IN LEBANON WHERE EVERYTHING IS PEACEFUL AND LEAVE IT TO ALLAH.

sorry you guys had to hear me rant but it was not a pleasant call

[p.s]Congratsss mazlooommm wish you a happy life inshallah and safe landing for your wife

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
thanx

now i feel better

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
nagz2207 said:
thanks vivi! this clarifies a bit more
haha! i'm glad ;) :-*

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
vivi2 said:
haha! i'm glad ;) :-*
actually my supervisor has no problem to write me a letter offering me a full time job
for returning I have to get back cause my kids need to go to school and my brother bought apartment last year

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
iltham said:
actually my supervisor has no problem to write me a letter offering me a full time job
for returning I have to get back cause my kids need to go to school and my brother bought apartment last year
great! this is exactly what they will ask you for! a proof showing you will be going back to canada!

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
geminbella

i belief you

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
iltham said:
geminbella

i belief you
Its so frustrating like why would i argue with a wall ? thats the closest example I can give of the person I was speaking to as she wasnt doing anything to help lol YES A WALL!!

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
i wonder if they where in our place what will they do
they act like stones
no heart
no emotions

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
geminibella said:

As some of you know YESTERDAY I got a call from my MP's office.. however I didn't reach back to them until today. So I call ask for the lady finally she gets on the line and tells me well yesterday she got an update for my file and that they had send my husband an e-mail on MAY 1ST asking for exemption of military and residential questionnaire yet they have not yet received it so they are still waiting on that to move any further with the file.. And well up til now it looks like we will contact them again in december to gather more information * in my head I was like wow 3 months ? don't even bother calling me ill deal with the embassy myself as they seem to even reply to me SOONER THAN 3 WEEKS and actually have the accurate information.. * I told her.. Im sorry but that's not even accurate how relevant is your source of information, WE SENT THE DOCS REQUESTED ON MAY 6TH AND I EVEN SENT THE EMBASSY AN EMAIL ON MAY 23RD ASKING IF THEY HAD RECEIVED THE MAILED DOCUMENTS AND THEY REPLIED ON THE 25TH ASSURING ME THAT IT WAS RECEIVED AND THE FILE IS NOW IN QUEUE FOR REVIEW... !!! She then said oh well can you please send me that email.. I said sure but wouldnt they email us again if it has passed the deadline of 60 days?? she said no because sometimes people are still getting their information so I then said whatever anyways I dont know if this helps or not but my husband redid his medical exam on sept 2nd she then said did they ask him to redo medicals ? I said no but you suggested we do so so we did she then says I NEVER tell anyone to redo the medical I told her yes when we met you said it would be good if he does it again as it would be good for 1 year and the file will be done before than.. she then argued with me how this was not what she said and she NEVER says that... anyways I was just like whatever anyways illemail you the thing.. hung up .. sent her a forward of the email and then called back some lady answered and said that the person I was dealing with was busy with a customer so I gave her my #..so she calls back I was like so did you receive the email ? shes like yup so I called the embassy *when did you have time to CALL the embassy and get this information when APPARENTLY .. APPARENTLY IT TOOK YOU ABOUT 3 WEEKS TO FIND OUT FALSE INFORMATION*!!!!! and they said they did receive it so your file is now going to be finalized in December 2011 !! I said what december 2011 ? WHY THERE IS NOTHING MISSING .. WHY DEC 2011.. she said well because thats the current processing time..so we will call you back in 3 months I was like k thanks n hung up

I couldve spent the whole day arguing with her on the phone but it would have wasted my time as CLEARLY they have not given me any INFORMATION that I DIDNT ALREADY KNOW !!

WHY WAS SHE CONTRADICTING HERSELF ? LIKE I DONT GET IT AT ALL SHE CALLS ME TO TELL ME THEY HAVENT RECEIVED SOMETHING THEN 10 MINS LATER SHES LIKE YA YA THEY RECEIVED IT W ABSAR SHO

SO NOW MY FILE IS AT 8.5 ALMOST 9 SO I HAVE 4 MORE MONTHS TO WAIT..*apparently* THEN IF AT 11 MONTHS IT BECOMES 55 MONTHS DOES THAT REALLY MEAN I NEED TO WAIT ALL THAT EXTRA TIME TOO ?

I JUST FEEL LIKE GIVING UP AND QUITTING AND LEAVING EVERYTHING HERE AND JUST GO LIVE IN LEBANON WHERE EVERYTHING IS PEACEFUL AND LEAVE IT TO ALLAH.

[p.s]Congratsss mazlooommm wish you a happy life inshallah and safe landing for your wife
Just leave it to ALLAH, and every thing will be fine and great, in sha'a ALLAH!

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
geminibella said:

This is horrible wallah. WHY did it take her three weeks to contact the embassy. when it took MY MP not even 5 days?? Is she crazy or what she's the one who said go ahead an re-do the medical as they will surely ask for it. W shou december shou hal 7ake hayda. it's like my mp who says call be back if you haven't heard anything by february. is she kidding me??? does she really think I'm staying in canada if i have to wait for february for a response. anyway now you know who NOT to vote for at the next elections.......

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
nagz2207 said:
This is horrible wallah. WHY did it take her three weeks to contact the embassy. when it took MY MP not even 5 days?? Is she crazy or what she's the one who said go ahead an re-do the medical as they will surely ask for it. W shou december shou hal 7ake hayda. it's like my mp who says call be back if you haven't heard anything by february. is she kidding me??? does she really think I'm staying in canada if i have to wait for february for a response. anyway now you know who NOT to vote for at the next elections.......

Seriously I know EXACTLY what you mean !!!! NO DALTON MCGUINTY FOR ME !! I KNOW ITS NOT HIM PERSONALLY BUT DON'T HIRE PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO WORK FOR YOU REALLY ! MY MOM UNCLES NO NO MCGUINTY !!

anyways im sick sick sick .. i have a cold but im actually also sick of this damn thing

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
KhalidIraq said:
Just leave it to ALLAH, and every thing will be fine and great, in sha'a ALLAH!
For sure, Inshallah :)

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
geminibella said:
Seriously I know EXACTLY what you mean !!!! NO DALTON MCGUINTY FOR ME !! I KNOW ITS NOT HIM PERSONALLY BUT DON'T HIRE PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO WORK FOR YOU REALLY ! MY MOM UNCLES NO NO MCGUINTY !!

anyways im sick sick sick .. i have a cold but im actually also sick of this damn thing
salemtek!!! yallah tomorrow is the last day of "our week" let's all send positive vibes to the middle-east

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
geminibella said:

Salamtek in sha'a ALLAH sister, let everything go its way. I've been waiting for more than 13 months, and yet my wife hasn't received her medical examination request!
I have been married for more than FOUR YEARS AND TWO MONTHS, but lived together with my wife for less than FOUR MONTHS!
Anyway, get well in sha'a ALLAH, and ALLAH will help us out!

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
geminibella said:

Let me guess her name is Kelly or something....how the ***** do they hire morons. The lady is like the current processing time in Damascus is 15 month, i am like i thought it is 13 months unless you have access to more info. she is like no but from my experience it takes 15 month and you need to wait 4-6 months minimum....i am like wooooow, she is like yeah we will contact you in December. I am like you mentioned that they emailed me, but i did not receive an email...she iss like probably it was marked as spam, i was like hmmmmm it is goverment email address, meaning .gc.ca and they inform us when something is blocked....I receive around 50 emails a day and around 1 email is spam, they inform usand they give us different choices. After arguing she asked me for my email address, which I gave her my home address(different from what I have on the app). She is like i will email them to ask them resend the email and get back to you....

I think she never dealt with immigration process and she had to take over the files. I think she is a waste of time. 8 month ya3mme!!!!I said ok will wait for you and hung up