-----
Med's Done....
14-02-2010
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
Dear Arachir;
I'm little confused about your time line your application is in Damascus on 9th June you probably applied in May, but you medical expiration is December.It means your spouse did the medical 5 months before you sent the application.
I think you can send them your request starting with Urgent and explain that your medical is going to expire but I don't wanna disappoint you, but I don't think they will consider your request and mostly you have to redo your medical.It is just my thought because if you go through the applications it says, "send the most recent medicals " may be your letter helps and they will consider it and issue the visa.Hopefully it will be the case but if not don't worry redo the medicals and send them the new one ASAP.When is the exact expiration, let 2 or 3 days left to medical expiration and then redo the medical.
On the other hand if you look at the list you can see that Patrick and Zohreh case just took 7 months so it is possible that you will get the passport request, just send them your email and pray.I wish you luck and hopefully they will consider your request.

arachir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Hi Dear reza,Eli
I sent an email about medical expiry to dmcus-im-enquiry but it seems it is an automated email system and answered:
"
Consult our website, , which answers many frequently asked
questions. We will respond only to specific case related questions that
are not addressed on the website it may take few weeks before you receive
an answer ; do not send repeated E-mails . We do not acknowledge the
receipt of documents
"
what you think?

eli1985

Star Member
Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
Doc's Request.
20-09-2010
Nomination.....
----
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
IELTS Request
----
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
-----
Med's Done....
14-02-2010
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
Dear Iheartcanada;
You are right we must be more patient.They didn't send you a questionnaire? Hopefully everything is fine with your case and they don't ask you for more documents, when they ask for more documents it means delay in the application process.
Wish you all the best.

eli1985

Star Member
Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
Doc's Request.
20-09-2010
Nomination.....
----
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
IELTS Request
----
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
-----
Med's Done....
14-02-2010
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
Dear Arachir
I never send them a message or an inquiry by myself my lawyer do that for me , I never knew they can answer something like that !!! It is weird . It is better to wait maybe they reply to your email very fast.
The last inquiry my lawyer sent them is October 13th and there is still no reply to that.My lawyer said because they don't have anything to say they just don't reply but for your case it is possible that they reply very fast.
Don't worry everything will be ok it is matter if time.I really pray your request will be considered and you have the visa very soon.

Dear Anasser,
when you sent them a message with Urgent topic did they reply to you immediately or they just sent you an email regarding your isa is ready and..... ??

arachir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Thank you Dear Eli
People in here when they get visa they will leave this forum,so that is why i dodnt ask anssar I wish you the best,and really hope you get your visa soon.I applied Jan 2010 and becasue of option c it took a while to again send the file to missisauga but after that they just ask questionarie from damascus.I dont know my wife is optimistic and says they will give till end of november.hope it happens for u too and even sooner

eli1985

Star Member
Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
Doc's Request.
20-09-2010
Nomination.....
----
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
IELTS Request
----
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
-----
Med's Done....
14-02-2010
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
Dear Arachir;
Now that I know your whole story I think they will give you the visa before December, in your inquiry did you mention everything clearly that you first applied on January 2010 and then this process take a while and that is why your medical is going to expire.
Don't worry my friend they will for sure answer to your inquiry and you wife is right they will issue the visa before December.
Wish you all the best :)

arachir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Dear Eli

I just told them that it is long time.I have an indian friend for them it takes just maximum 3 months,all of my friends who git married last year all took their visa in just 3 months.might i tell my wife go and do some preparation for medical exam becasue if even call for PP request now i know medical must be valid for at least 2 months.you know second time that i sent my file to missisauga I sent everthing to them "be gole irania hata copy sanada o gole name khonamo.lol',
wish u best and thanks for following up
regards

rezan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
17 june
Dear arachir

I think it depends on the officer in charge of your case. some co-operate with applicants and some may not consider emails and enquiries.
You have sent the email so the only thing you need to do is wait ! you should wait for their response, I wish they will call you for passport submission before december.
P.S.: I don't know if alnasser's email really provoked the PP request or it is a coincidence. I think it might be a coincidence. I think eli mentioned very useful and correct points.
I am happy that the timeline is getting greener and greener !!! waiting for more good news

eli1985

Star Member
Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
Doc's Request.
20-09-2010
Nomination.....
----
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
IELTS Request
----
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
-----
Med's Done....
14-02-2010
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
Dear my friends,
I'm afraid I have a bad news immigration Canada website just changed the application process timing, Damascus is now 9 months :( :mad:
At least they change those fake months
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

rezan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
17 june
Oh :(
Anyhow one month is acceptable.... however we don't know how many months is required to finalise 50% percent of applicants !
It is also written that these months are applicable "(based on a complete application package)" !!!!! They asked all of us for additional documents does it mean more delays ?! ohhhhhhh

arachir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Hi
Yea rezan you are right as I told before and i called many lawers all said 6-8 months they just change the page and put final column that no body protest.
but I think many of us we get before new year

rezan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
17 june
arachir
I do hope too. It is nice that you are so optimistic... According to CIC website in some regions it take 25 months to finalise a case !! can you people think how those wives and husbands will feel about not seeing each other for more than 2 years !!!

eli1985

Star Member
Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
Doc's Request.
20-09-2010
Nomination.....
----
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
IELTS Request
----
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
-----
Med's Done....
14-02-2010
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
Dear Rezan and Arachir
You are right they are just numbers and it is so vague, only 9 months doesn't show anything they should have put some more information. They just mention 9, so people stop sending them inquiries. I think this numbers are not so accurate though it mentions new Delhi 6 months but when you search their thread all of them got their visas within 2-4 months so what is 6 !! Anyways we have to deal with them, hopefully this number is wrong and all of us get our visas faster than 9 months.I already passed 7 months. It mentions 9 months from Damascus + 1 month in Canada =10 months according to this calculation I'm in 8 month, still 2 months to come !!! :mad: :mad: :eek:

arachir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Hi rezan and eli
2 more things,first they need more worker from china and india so processing in there is faster.second the table says between oct,1,2009 and sept,30,2010,and they say based on this time 80% of applicatios are finalized but when u look at our thread most are 6-7 and they dont have upper limit time so they said september so this range is for people who applied recently.and i think one of things that increased the waiting time is BC.