Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

Apr 24, 2011
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 07 2010
good morning every one its 8.7 at windsor hopfully we get some ppr this week best wishes for all

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
souhait said:
dear hibz,thanks ,I hope the same for you too. :)
dear nairyd the form in which you should have written your e-mail is "application for permanent residence in canada "first page ,part 17 ,the form that should be filled up by the person being sponsored.GOOD LUCK!
I really dont remember :/ lol! My husbands application has been in Damascus for three months now, should they have sent me an email saying anything? -cause if so I have not recieved anything. I am in Lebanon for the summer, and my mother and husband are thinking of going to Damascus to ask them how everything is working along-do you guys think that is a bad idea (if they go will he have like a red mark placed on his file for asking a question? lol) Thanks for any answer! Good luck to everyone, I feel that it is going to be a great PPR week ;)

hibz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
nairyd said:
I really dont remember :/ lol! My husbands application has been in Damascus for three months now, should they have sent me an email saying anything? -cause if so I have not recieved anything. I am in Lebanon for the summer, and my mother and husband are thinking of going to Damascus to ask them how everything is working along-do you guys think that is a bad idea (if they go will he have like a red mark placed on his file for asking a question? lol) Thanks for any answer! Good luck to everyone, I feel that it is going to be a great PPR week ;)
Dear Nairyd:
Our application has been in Damascus since January and we have not heard anything what-so-ever from the embassy. So I think the fact that you have not received any communication from the embassy yet is normal. As for going to Damascus to inquire, my husband who lives in Damascus, went a few months ago to ask about the status of our application--like you, we were worried that we did not hear from them--and they just provided him with a form of inquiry and asked him to fill it out. So i'm not sure if they would even respond to your parents' inquiry if they did choose to go. (We did not fill out the form as the guard who provided the form advised him that this is normal processing times).
You can send them an email to the following address: damascus-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca requesting an update or to inform them of your email address. I've sent them an email two weeks ago requesting our Immigration number (B number).. they have yet to reply back to me, however most of the people on the thread who've sent an email did get a response back... so if you wish to contact them, you should try this avenue :) :)

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
sohrab919 said:
vivivivivivivviviiiiiiiiiiiiiii delam barat tang shode bood baba kojayi toe :D where have you been , its amazing how many new members we have gotten recently , its good to see everyone here, i hope that you guys wont be in this page for long ( i mean visa , i dont mean i dont want you here hahahah )
hihihiiii sohrab! salam! :) yeah first you disappeared for a while and then i disappeared! lol! well we're both back now! waiting for good news coming to us very soon! ;)

htraboul

May 27, 2011
Dears,

Please let me know your opinion about the following:
My wife has a valid us touristic visa, and her sister is living in usa. If she goes there, she will be very close to me (5 hours of driving). But the question if they send her the ppr can we make everything by DHL?? it is not easy to travel every moment, she is pregnant and the tikets are very expensive
Good luck to every one

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you know I really try to make myself busy and not think about the process,but sometimes I just can not :'(.I can not stop thinking that why we have to wait so long!I have heard of those whose whole process was just 4-5 months! my only hope is that this will end sometime.

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear vivi,I was just thinking if I start posting this figure :( three times a day I will be a hero member soon.just kidding ! :D

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
souhait said:
dear vivi,I was just thinking if I start posting this figure :( three times a day I will be a hero member soon.just kidding ! :D
hahaha! thank god there's no emoticon with hair pulling or nail biting here souhait jan! ;) ... I know, I try to do the same and keep myself busy to not think about this stupid process, but sometimes I just can't! ... Come on souhait jun, let's think about the moment that we go the airport to pick up our husbands, even thinking about it makes me soooooo excited and breathless! :)

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
hello everyone!! u r the only pepole who understand how i feel.
i'm not working these days so to wait is on of the hardest thing i had to do. i also try 2 make myself busy and not to think about the time left, but i end up checking my hotmail more than 5 times a day.
i've been waiting for 8 months now i don't know if i can take one more day. i can't stand to see my friends, or to go anywhere, all i wanna do is be with my husband, and it's like all my thoughts are only focused on this process.
also my husband is coming to see me in 2 weeks, he's also staying for 2 weeks, and instead of being happy i keep imagining the day when he'll have to leave again. i can't stand more goodbyes, i just can't :(
sorry if i made anyone down, i just had to express how i feel in front of people who totally get me.

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hehe vivie azizam.are vagan alan be figure mu kandan ehtiage dashtam ;D .thanks for your positive spirit dear.I really admire you . :-* and a big hug ,but you know what, I want to get back ,so my picture would be get to the airport while my husband is waiting to pick me up.you are right it really makes me calm and happy.
dear nath18,I really underestand you ,8 months is toooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhh :(. I have not waiting that long but I swear you are still fine, because I check my e-mails 5 times every 1-2 hours!I think I am getting crazy :D.like you, I just dont enjoy doing anything even the activities I was always interested in.dear you are in the last step,you are close to the end of this painful process,I hope your spouse join you very very soon.as dear vivi said just imagine the time you go to pick up your spouse in the airport.hope you the bests.
;)

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
@ souhait jun: woooooow you're going back? when? i'm so happpppy for you :-* ... or wait a second, you mean after the horrible process is over you're going back? ... anyways, a big hug for you too my dear :-*

@ nath18: i know exactly how you feel dear, be patient a bit more my friend, all we can do is wait, so don't lose this time of your lifetime because of something that is not in your hands at all. :-* as souhait said think about the 2 wonderful weeks you will have with your husband, and who knows maybe you get your ppr in those two weeks :-*

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear vivi :-*,yes I am waiting till this process ends.I intend to get back to see my family.Hope it ends soon dear, for all of us.
:D