27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
cyrus56 said:
Dear friends, my wife got her golden email of PPR today. I hope you all get it soon. This was really a surprising news. To know how much i got surprised, just consider that i got a ticket yesterday to return to Iran in 2 months!!! It already costs me 1600$ :)
You may know how happy I am now. We did not see each other since May.
congraaaaaaaaaaaaaats :)

sayo_2006

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2012
AOR Received.
22/10/2012
File Transfer...
24/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
I hope to God
cyrus56 said:
Dear friends, my wife got her golden email of PPR today. I hope you all get it soon. This was really a surprising news. To know how much i got surprised, just consider that i got a ticket yesterday to return to Iran in 2 months!!! It already costs me 1600$ :)
You may know how happy I am now. We did not see each other since May.
Congrats Cyrus, this forum will miss ur contributions :) Have a good life with ur wife.

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
congratulation to all of you who gets ppr
i have to question
1: is the immigration officer check this forum for applications?
2: i filed out my application on nov 2011 and i came back to iran after my sponsorship application goes approved . and i stayed there until now. do you guys think this might effect my application? or may it cause an extra delay?

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
haj mehdi said:
congratulation to all of you who gets ppr
i have to question
1: is the immigration officer check this forum for applications?
2: i filed out my application on nov 2011 and i came back to iran after my sponsorship application goes approved . and i stayed there until now. do you guys think this might effect my application? or may it cause an extra delay?
Haj Mehdi -e- aziz, officially, leaving Canada should not be the problem, but there are some rumors saying that long-term departure may affect the case. Officially, your departure has not been registered in the airport and logically the immigration system is not a very intelligent one which extract all these data for each applicant.
To the best of my knowledge, you yourself is one of the oldest applicants here in our forum and your waiting time exceeded significantly all the predictions. I strongly recommend you to send somebody to your MP. He should pretend that he is you and your wife is his wife. Give all of your information to him and ask him to ask the MP to follow your case.
However, I am hopeful that you receive your golden email these days.

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
cyrus56 said:
Haj Mehdi -e- aziz, officially, leaving Canada should not be the problem, but there are some rumors saying that long-term departure may affect the case. Officially, your departure has not been registered in the airport and logically the immigration system is not a very intelligent one which extract all these data for each applicant.
To the best of my knowledge, you yourself is one of the oldest applicants here in our forum and your waiting time exceeded significantly all the predictions. I strongly recommend you to send somebody to your MP. He should pretend that he is you and your wife is his wife. Give all of your information to him and ask him to ask the MP to follow your case.
However, I am hopeful that you receive your golden email these days.
thank you cyrus jaan inshala every thing is gonna be ok soon.. and i hope you enjoy your time with you suppose.
however my father tried to follow up throw CIC and he called and he pretended he was me but they just said we have to wait . and i already emailed ankara severals time but no reply.
i am a Canadian citizen but i don't know my MP i live in west vancouver how am i spouse to find my MP? and how should i contact him ?

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
sayo_2006 said:
Congrats Cyrus, this forum will miss ur contributions :) Have a good life with ur wife.
Thanks Sayo jaan. I do my best to stay here and contribute to the forum. I intend to continue my statistical analyses at least for a while. Here, I found some good friends with same problems, same hopes, and same despair. They helped me and I will be more than happy to help anybody who is in the same suffering situation.

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
haj mehdi said:
thank you cyrus jaan inshala every thing is gonna be ok soon.. and i hope you enjoy your time with you suppose.
however my father tried to follow up throw CIC and he called and he pretended he was me but they just said we have to wait . and i already emailed ankara severals time but no reply.
i am a Canadian citizen but i don't know my MP i live in west vancouver how am i spouse to find my MP? and how should i contact him ?
Your MP is John Weston and you can find the contact information here: http://www.johnweston.ca/
You can email him but don't tell him that you are overseas. He will provide you a registration form and your spouse will sign that form. then somebody, almost your age, not your father, could go to his office and give him the form and ask him to send a follow-up email.

Aarsh

Jun 18, 2012
Jef2 said:
Hey guys, Does anyone have any idea or experience for sending passport to Ankara from US? any advice? any specific post service? how long it takes?
Thanks
My wife is currently in Canada and we were facing the same issue once she got the Passport Request 2 weeks ago. There are a couple of solutions, but with current situations it really comes down to these:

1- have someone who is travelling to Iran take your pass with them and have an agency in Iran get ur visa. Unfortunately we were told that we couldnt send the passport by any courier to Iran, as they just don't accept it.

2- Send it to someone in Turkey so that they can get ur visa stamped in your passport and send it back to you....

3- Send your passport by courier to the embassy but for the return they will send it to a local address in TURKEY only (and no where outside Turkey). Then that person in Turkey can forward it to you

4- Go get it in person !

We went with option 2, but it aint easy as the passport is now delayed at the customs in Turkey ....

we gotta admit getting the visa while being here is pretty hectic

Good luck

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
hey guys my wife arrived in Calgary this afternoon. I just wanted 2 thank all of u 4 any info sharing which was helpful 4 me in this damn process. I've been waiting 4 long enough time so this forum specially with old friends was so helpful.
at the end I wish the best 4 u guys who are waiting 4 ur ppr or spouse's ppr. I'm gonna leave this forum officially from 2day :)

solh

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-03-2013
Congrats to all of you who got PPRs...

Haj Mehdi, I am also like you, a Canadian citizen and that is why I live with my husband at the moment and I have told them about that when I applied...I think it does matter when you are together,,they put their priority for people who are far away from each other and process their file faster...but when you are with your spouse, they know you can wait...

That's what I heard...I dunno who true is that.

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
solh said:
Congrats to all of you who got PPRs...

Haj Mehdi, I am also like you, a Canadian citizen and that is why I live with my husband at the moment and I have told them about that when I applied...I think it does matter when you are together,,they put their priority for people who are far away from each other and process their file faster...but when you are with your spouse, they know you can wait...

That's what I heard...I dunno who true is that.
hi solh
you told them that you live with your husband but i didn't tell them that i am with my wife. i think that might make a different
at the first step when we were applying we had to option
1: permanent resident living in side canada 2: permanent resident living out side canada
i went for first option and they don't have any evidence that shows that i am not at canada. here is my quotation is there a way that they find out that i am not there?

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
haj mehdi said:
hi solh
you told them that you live with your husband but i didn't tell them that i am with my wife. i think that might make a different
at the first step when we were applying we had to option
1: permanent resident living in side canada 2: permanent resident living out side canada
i went for first option and they don't have any evidence that shows that i am not at canada. here is my quotation is there a way that they find out that i am not there?
I am not sure, but doesn't this in/outside Canada refer to the applicant? If I am right, when your wife lives outside Canada, you should apply for an outside permanent residence... However, your file is now in Ankara and obviously there was no primary problem.

solh

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-03-2013
Haj Mehdi

As per Cyrus56 comment, since your wife lives outside of canada, you had to select option 02. But I don't think that is an issue..it should be fine...

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
congraaaats cyrus jan. i'm so happy for u guys n wishing u n ur wife all the best. i'm deeply bored these days n really wish they issue my v day's gift as well :'( it would be definitely the best valentine ever.
Haj mehdi, mehran91 who got ppred last week lives with his wife in Iran. actually his wife was the sponsor.