+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus office

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Is anybody know about Damascus visa office ? are they close?? are they woriking ??? did they transfer our file to other visa office ??? why they are so slow??
with these news from syria are they open still ??
anybody know any update please???

sheenathomas21

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/warsaw
NOC Code......
3152 and 6241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may -13- 2009
Doc's Request.
june-15-2009
AOR Received.
august -7-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
june -23-2009
Med's Request
6-8-2012
Med's Done....
11-8-2012 medicals received in london20/8/12 rprf encashed on 27/8/12
Passport Req..
19/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2013
LANDED..........
27/07/2013
strong said:
Hi all,
Is anybody know about Damascus visa office ? are they close?? are they woriking ??? did they transfer our file to other visa office ??? why they are so slow??
with these news from syria are they open still ??
anybody know any update please???
i am also eagerly waiting for any news from damascus.strong can you pls share your timelines.i ordered for caips notes, probably end of this month will receive it.did you ordered your caips?,,,,,,,,

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheenathomas21 said:
i am also eagerly waiting for any news from damascus.strong can you pls share your timelines.i ordered for caips notes, probably end of this month will receive it.did you ordered your caips?,,,,,,,,
I got my 2th Aor on April 2010 and my ecase changed from RBVO to In process of Feb 2011 but with RBVO deatils !!!!!!!!!! now it is almost 18 months after my 2th aor and no any news from them. I did ask for caips also, on early this year but when came back showed that they didnt work on it at all so it was basicly blank. my noc is 4131 and FSW1. I emaied them when 12 months passed but they said they didnt process my appl yet but it is on line to be process and they dont know when they will be able to do so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pls share your time lines and news from your caips.

sheenathomas21

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/warsaw
NOC Code......
3152 and 6241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may -13- 2009
Doc's Request.
june-15-2009
AOR Received.
august -7-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
june -23-2009
Med's Request
6-8-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
19/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2013
LANDED..........
27/07/2013
strong said:
I got my 2th Aor on April 2010 and my ecase changed from RBVO to In process of Feb 2011 but with RBVO deatils !!!!!!!!!! now it is almost 18 months after my 2th aor and no any news from them. I did ask for caips also, on early this year but when came back showed that they didnt work on it at all so it was basicly blank. my noc is 4131 and FSW1. I emaied them when 12 months passed but they said they didnt process my appl yet but it is on line to be process and they dont know when they will be able to do so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks strong............my timelines i mentioned on my signature portion.i will let you know about my caips.............

Memo84

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Damascus/ Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent 26-06-2012,
Doc's Request.
All documents were sent with application
IELTS Request
Band : 7.0 / sent with application
strong said:

Damascus office is still open but Quebec one is closed here in Damascus...
wish you best of luck anyway !!

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memo84 said:
Damascus office is still open but Quebec one is closed here in Damascus...
wish you best of luck anyway !!
Hi memo
what do you mean by quebec is closed??? Is Damascus visa office is open and working on just for FSW1 then ?? and they are not doing QSW1 ??? Is it you try to say ?? or it is something different??

Memo84

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Damascus/ Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent 26-06-2012,
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
strong said:
Hi memo
what do you mean by quebec is closed??? Is Damascus visa office is open and working on just for FSW1 then ?? and they are not doing QSW1 ??? Is it you try to say ?? or it is something different??
sorry i didn't mean to disappoint you.. but as i understand that tehy are not receiving new applications for Quebec, but for old applications, they are still processing...
and for Federal Skilled Workers i know that all is going normally and processing is going on..

don't worry i think it is just a matter of time, my friend applied on the beginning of 2009, he received his Visa few days ago.. he had to wait about 2 years & a half since first applied but after that all went well, so just be patient :)
you are almost there ..:)

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memo84 said:
sorry i didn't mean to disappoint you.. but as i understand that tehy are not receiving new applications for Quebec, but for old applications, they are still processing...
and for Federal Skilled Workers i know that all is going normally and processing is going on..

don't worry i think it is just a matter of time, my friend applied on the beginning of 2009, he received his Visa few days ago.. he had to wait about 2 years & a half since first applied but after that all went well, so just be patient :)
Hi dear
thanks for your confi note :) you said your friend had his visa after 2.5 years, did you counte from bigining that he send his application to sydney or this time line is start from received 2th Aor from Damascus?

Memo84

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Damascus/ Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent 26-06-2012,
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
I'm not very sure of that.... but i do think since he sent his application..
best of luck :)

Memo84

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Damascus/ Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent 26-06-2012,
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Any body applied JULY/AUGUST 2011.. DAMASCUS OFFICE .. please share your experience!!

Thx

sheenathomas21

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/warsaw
NOC Code......
3152 and 6241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may -13- 2009
Doc's Request.
june-15-2009
AOR Received.
august -7-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
june -23-2009
Med's Request
6-8-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
19/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2013
LANDED..........
27/07/2013
Memo84 said:

hai memo,thnks for your information

rud_leb

Jul 29, 2010
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am from Lebanon, I applied as FSW 1 1122, my file was received by Mike on the second of August. I am planning to send CIC an email the beginning of October to inquire about my application.

Memo84

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Damascus/ Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent 26-06-2012,
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
rud_leb said:
Hi Guys,

I am from Lebanon, I applied as FSW 1 1122, my file was received by Mike on the second of August. I am planning to send CIC an email the beginning of October to inquire about my application.
I am from Syria, I also applied for NOC 1122, & my file was received by Mike but on August 29, i sent it on Aug. 21 b4 cap reached announcement ..
hope Damascus Visa office still have a chance .. ::)

best of luck

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memo84 said:
I am from Syria, I also applied for NOC 1122, & my file was received by Mike but on August 29, i sent it on Aug. 21 b4 cap reached announcement ..
hope Damascus Visa office still have a chance .. ::)

best of luck
hi memo84
are you living in damascus? is visa office is open? do you know anything that they are working or not? can you call them to make sure their office working normaly? please