cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
welcome language instructor

actually its still very early for us , as my parents applied before me at december/2006 and still didnt hear anything yet!! so i guess we will continue recruiting new 2007 members hear so we start our active discussions hopfully in 2nd half of this year
keep us updated

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
maybe in the late 2011 for you hopfully :eek:

AHMADSH

Jul 12, 2011
Dear all,
It's my first time in this forum,
I submitted my application in Damascus embassy March 2007..... Skilled Worker ..... and still waiting ......
My online status is: In Process since 2007
I checked the processing times for Damascus and I was shocked when I discovered that they increased it from 63 months to 85 months

Anybody have any idea about when they are going to start processing 2007 files?
and how long does it takes to obtain the PR visa after they start processing my file?
I had my IELTS test a month ago ..... do i have to submit the IELTS result to the embassy or wait until they contact me?

Wish you all best regards

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
welcome to the desperate batch

, the latest month they reached at damascus office is september 2006!!! although the recent processing time updated yesterday increased to 89 months but i believe it will be faster the next year as they further reduced new applicants to only 10000 per year so my expectation is that after a year and a half they may contact 2007 regarding updates and from that point it will need minimum of a year -2 yearzs to reach canada !!!! i know its depressing but this is the reality

yousefbk

Aug 29, 2011
Dear all,
I applied my immigration file in damascus office as a FSW. and still waiting. My status has been "in process" since september 2007. I wish for all of you to celebrate the year 2013 in Canada.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
hi mr yousif bk

welcome to our thread , We are still hibernating here as still most of the 2006 applicants are still waiting hopefully the could start processing our applications at 2013! please if you know any 2007 applicants direct them to our thread so we stay in contact

az79

Jan 16, 2012
hi there ... I am so happy to found this thread
I applied for permanet residence in canada since Marsh 2007 ... from syria ofcourse ..waiting seems like will never end ??? plz keep updating

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
hi az79

welcome to the our line of misery :eek:
just kiddin ;D

the situation is not optimistic so far , till now the last group they reach at damascus skilled application is September 2006 , hopefully there would be happy news soon , keep in touch 2007 fellows and lets be optimistic

salam

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Dear All Fellow Canadian Backloggers

I hope you all join the following facebook group , its made of people like us suffering from kenny last decision to trash our files , this is the link

http://www.facebook.com/groups/179730375479964/

the group is getting bigger day by day and there is a big protest on the 30'th all around the world and they will even arrange for a lawsuit in collaberation with different Canadian law firms and if the canadian parliament decide to put this suggestion into action

hope to see you in the group

and good luck to all those 2006 applicants who were able to escape kenny's cruel and unfair decision

sepaslivechat

Apr 27, 2012
skilled worker applications in Canada

Hello for all:
before two times we receive an email for working in canada, But when we say i,m in another place after that we don't receive any email massage for result of my before email address.
We Request from your web site if your process is wright please email we back for before email address.

and before my name was like this.
Name: hazrat
Last/Name: Amiri
Thank you. :)