+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dalhousie University MACS application status?

yuvaran25

Oct 14, 2016
11 Oct bro... Again I have mailed them today... :'( dont know what is the problem, I have CGPA -8.72, IELTS -7, 3+ Years IT experience,Strong LOR, despite all these got reected in Toronto,Ottawa,Carleton... my last hope is Dalhousie :(

kartik.puri

Feb 28, 2016
yuvaran25 said:
11 Oct bro... Again I have mailed them today... :'( dont know what is the problem, I have CGPA -8.72, IELTS -7, 3+ Years IT experience,Strong LOR, despite all these got reected in Toronto,Ottawa,Carleton... my last hope is Dalhousie :(
Good luck bro, u will get dalhousie for sure

And please update if you hear something from them

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
yuvaran25 said:
U WILL GET IT InshaALLAH...don't worry...MARK MY WORDS !!!! :D :D :D :D

yuvaran25

Oct 14, 2016
Insha Allah!! Ram Ram... let your words come true, because of 4 universities rejection i am so vexed... and hope you too will get offer @waitingwaiting...
which all universities do you have offers from?.. And how you r so sure that the results will be today r tomorrow @waiting

smukuvare

Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Written notification to follow" means they sent you a letter stating whether you got admitted or not. You dont need to worry yoself just check yo mails

yuvaran25

Oct 14, 2016
"Written notification to follow" this status is there for a long time.. like for about 3 months God only knows what it takes them this much time.. the delay it takes less the possibilities of being admitted. Ex : @vijay has received his admits in Dalhouise for the same macs with in 3 weeks after his submission of original transcripts. Now this delay is what eating my head.

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Sorry guys but "Written Notification to Follow" is almost always a reject from Dalhousie.

If you were admitted, you'll first get a letter from the CS department and then a week later your status will change to "Decision Made" and "Accepted - Deposit Requested"

kartik.puri

Feb 28, 2016
Written notification to flow doesn't means a reject...
@vijay u said in your first post that ur status is written notification to flow...

yuvaran25

Oct 14, 2016
If you see DECISION MADE and then Written notification to be followed then it is pakka that you r REJECTED. but my status just only says written notification to be followed right from the moment they updated the system so it is not a reject.

yuvaran25

Oct 14, 2016
Even Vidya Ramamoorthy asserted the same to me in mail. The department is very responsive through mail... only thing is the time they take

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Oops. My bad!

So sorry. Yes "Written Notification To Follow" along with "Decision Made" is a Reject.

Really Sorry for the confusion

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
My status says,

Decision: Written Notification to Follow

I called them last week and they said that my file is under review, all the documents are completed. And the decision will come out this Week.