+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dalhousie University MACS application status?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
People who have been admitted to Dalhousie University before, please help.

My docs were received by Dalhousie on June 13th and now the dalonline portal shows the following status:

Admission Term: 2016/2017 Winter
Admission Type: Previous Academic Work
Decision: Written Notification to Follow

What does this mean?

Why can't I see a field called Application Status anymore? I used to see that and it read "Waiting for docs" previously.

as_ok

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Good To hear.

I speed post my documents to the department of Computer Science about a week ago. But, the application status on my online account says "Incomplete items Outstanding" and decision reads "Written notification to follow". Could I please know how long does it take for an application to get processed ? And what do these 2 statements exactly mean ?

Looking forward for your reply

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
as_ok said:
Good To hear.

I speed post my documents to the department of Computer Science about a week ago. But, the application status on my online account says "Incomplete items Outstanding" and decision reads "Written notification to follow". Could I please know how long does it take for an application to get processed ? And what do these 2 statements exactly mean ?

Looking forward for your reply
My documents reached the Department about 3 Weeks ago. Same status and everything.
I called the department and they said they might going to update online by the end of this week.
Let see. Where else did u apply ?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Don't worry as_ok and waitingwaiting!

Everybody else I know also does not have their document status updated even though a friend called up and confirmed receipt of his documents from Vidhya.

I believe decisions would be out for all universities by September end.

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
Me also !
I have a question for u bro

I have recently got an offer of admission from Concordia University and received an acceptance letter via Email (it is conditional offer, that i have to take two english language courses withtin the first 12 months)..My question is, can i apply for CAQ using this offer letter ?

Thanks,

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
waitingwaiting said:
Me also !
I have a question for u bro

I have recently got an offer of admission from Concordia University and received an acceptance letter via Email (it is conditional offer, that i have to take two english language courses withtin the first 12 months)..My question is, can i apply for CAQ using this offer letter ?

Thanks,
Congrats!

Yes you can apply for both CAQ and study permit with this offer letter

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
harvijay1001 said:
Congrats!

Yes you can apply for both CAQ and study permit with this offer letter
Thank you very much. Will that CAQ also state anything about my Condition ?
Because i might will appear for IELTS test before submitting my visa application to fulfil this language requirement.

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
waitingwaiting said:
Thank you very much. Will that CAQ also state anything about my Condition ?
Because i might will appear for IELTS test before submitting my visa application to fulfil this language requirement.
Nope. CAQ is just a formality. A donation of 110$ to the Quebec government. Don't worry about it.

Apply for it asap

yuvaran25

Oct 14, 2016
When i mailed them they said by within next week we can expect results i guess @vijay would have got selected in the first round of the selection process