+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dalhousie University--- 2017 intake

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Do you have the admit already?

I applied for MACS and I got an e-mail last week from Vidhya informing me that the CS department had accepted me.

And now the graduate admissions department would make a final decision

EDIT: Now the applications portal says Decision Made: Accepted - Deposit Requested

:D :D :D

Abhishek Rana

May 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harvijay1001 said:

I applied for MACS and I got an e-mail last week from Vidhya informing me that the CS department had accepted me.

EDIT: Now the applications portal says Decision Made: Accepted - Deposit Requested

yes, Actually I applied for the Sept intake But the seats got full so they moved me to Winter intake.

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Abhishek Rana said:
yes, Actually I applied for the Sept intake But the seats got full so they moved me to Winter intake.
Oh okay. How much is the deposit for confirming acceptance?

Abhishek Rana

May 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harvijay1001 said:
Oh okay. How much is the deposit for confirming acceptance?
I guess it depends on the course. For my course ie Internetworking Fee to register seat is C$2500.

sparta909

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abhishek Rana said:
I guess it depends on the course. For my course ie Internetworking Fee to register seat is C$2500.
Abhishek, First of all Congratulations :). May I ask what is your profile? Do you have any work experience?

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
harvijay1001 said:

May i know wat is the processing time for MACS after documens reached the department ?
Also, how much was the deposit fees did they ask you to pay to secure ur seat ?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
waitingwaiting said:
May i know wat is the processing time for MACS after documens reached the department ?
Also, how much was the deposit fees did they ask you to pay to secure ur seat ?
I got CS department recommendation 3 weeks after my documents reached and got the offer letter from graduate studies department 1 week later.

Requested deposit was 200$

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
harvijay1001 said:
I got CS department recommendation 3 weeks after my documents reached and got the offer letter from graduate studies department 1 week later.

Requested deposit was 200$
Thanks for the reply !
So which university and program are u finally going for...?
I also applied in Ottawa and it is taking too long..I applied in June there, but no decision yet
Did u also apply MAC at Concordia ? I sent my documents there in June, they ask me to provide english language result and i provided them last week. Still waiting for their decision.

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
waitingwaiting said:
Thanks for the reply !
So which university and program are u finally going for...?
I also applied in Ottawa and it is taking too long..I applied in June there, but no decision yet
Did u also apply MAC at Concordia ? I sent my documents there in June, they ask me to provide english language result and i provided them last week. Still waiting for their decision.
Yeah I applied for the MACS program. Have not accepted the offer though.

I got an admit from Concordia and that's what I'll be attending.

I also have applications processing at uOttawa, Western and Waterloo. These won't give out decisions till September end.

Either way Concordia(or rather Montreal) was my first option so I'm going there

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
harvijay1001 said:
Yeah I applied for the MACS program. Have not accepted the offer though.

I got an admit from Concordia and that's what I'll be attending.

I also have applications processing at uOttawa, Western and Waterloo. These won't give out decisions till September end.

Either way Concordia(or rather Montreal) was my first option so I'm going there
I applied in Concordia late June. What do you think when will i get to hear from them ?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
waitingwaiting said:
I applied in Concordia late June. What do you think when will i get to hear from them ?
Everybody who applied in mid June is waiting as well.

I think decisions will be out by September. Can't really say

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
harvijay1001 said:
Everybody who applied in mid June is waiting as well.

I think decisions will be out by September. Can't really say
Today my Concordia status changed to "Your file is being assessed and we will notify you when a decision has been made."
What do u think abt it ? Earlier they were asking for additional document required.
H long will it take for u to get an offer from Concordia ?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
waitingwaiting said:
Today my Concordia status changed to "Your file is being assessed and we will notify you when a decision has been made."
What do u think abt it ? Earlier they were asking for additional document required.
H long will it take for u to get an offer from Concordia ?
There are people who had that status changed back in June itself and are still waiting.

So wait till September! They haven't sent out decisions for Winter 2017 for anybody who applied after June 15th

waitingwating needs to wait some more! :)

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
harvijay1001 said:
There are people who had that status changed back in June itself and are still waiting.

So wait till September! They haven't sent out decisions for Winter 2017 for anybody who applied after June 15th

waitingwating needs to wait some more! :)
Sure Bro. LoL ;) ;) ;)
But Congratulations you have already been accepted to couple of Skools.
Best Wishes :) :)