Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
LANDED..........
ETA: 29-07-2016
Any news from Dakar? I see Turbo is all done with this process.

Turbo2000

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
DM1: 02-07-2015, IN PROCESS: 09-10-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM2: 12-18-2015
LANDED..........
JAN. 17TH 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, Indeed I'm through.

My wife arrived in Quebec one week ago.

Good luck to everyone still awaiting !

SeulDansMonBocal said:
Any news from Dakar? I see Turbo is all done with this process.

MKromah

Dec 13, 2017
Hi Yaye,

Hope you hear from them soon. Have you ordered your GCMS notes to see what is going on with your file? I haven't heard any news from them about application, but then again we are just a few months into the process. Someone said here a while back that CIC will be sending more visa officers to Dakar... does anyone know if this actually happened?

I, too just received a free pre-arrival e-mail as attachment. Any idea what does this mean?

avtar11

Dec 20, 2017
hi guys I already had my interview for my visa on 14/dec/2017, visa officer was satisfied with my interview. then very next day i received email that says i can now receive Pre-arrival service. as i only submitted normal police check (Not the federal police check ) visa officer asked me to provide federal police check and sent me requst form for it on 18/12/17 . i do have traffic offence ( driving with suspended licence and vehicle ) which i had back in 2012, it was showing on my normal police check and will defiantly show on my federal police check . does it gona make big impact on my visa ? m very scared please advise me .

MKromah

Dec 13, 2017
No need to worry about as long as your paid the penalty and you do not commit any major crime. Good luck to us all.

Aicha saounde

Jan 14, 2019
Application for a study permit refusal.

Hey. I hope I can find the help I’m looking for. I applied for a study permit last year. My country of origin is congo and I Applied in congo. I got rejected ( method of applying was online ) I filed for Caips files and there were two reasons only 1) not enough money in my dads account. Secondly I went to a college in South Africa and I’m going to a college again the immigration officer did not understand.

Took all that my dad put 80000 CAD in his account , and he put 31000 CAD in my account.
Showed everything from his businesses that he owns.

With the course yes I did study in a college but I did a certificate course , hence now I applied for a diploma course . Because it was a year short course in South Africa I mentioned in my Sop. I re applied on the 27th of June and got rejected on the 9th of July. And the funny thing they didn’t send me a reason. Like the first time.

Aicha saounde

Jan 14, 2019
My file the first time was sent to Paris and the second time it was sent to Paris . I want to re apply via DHL. Is that Chanel possible ( because I know DHL your file goes straight to Senegal ) where I’m from. Could I change the Chanel of applying ? Is it possible. I’ve waited so long to re apply at this point I’m just tired.

Neo2

Apr 10, 2019
Hi guys, can anyone help me how long passport take for Dakar, VO to issue PR visa? My kid's passports are now 3 weeks no news from vo

Tieno

Apr 18, 2020
Hello
Is the Visa office in Dakar open?
And also it's been 14months since a file for my dependent children was submitted there yet not update from them. Please how long does it take for them to process it? I'm worried

Gax

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Hello
And also it's been 14months since a file for my dependent children was submitted there yet not update from them. Please how long does it take for them to process it? I'm worried
I don't know if they are open either, my spousal application was transferred from mississauga to Dakar June 3rd 2019 not a word from them apply for GCMS Notes maybe u can get more information on ur file

Gax

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Hello
Did u hear back from Dakar? Any idea when they opening?