+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAKAR OFFICE VISA DELAY

cibok005

Jan 15, 2021
Any updates on your end?
no updates and no responds to webfrom requests or email inquiries.

i think its just a long waithing game.
for now am taking my mind out of it and making other plans.
i have also applied for a spousal visitor visa againts DEC 2021. "let see if am in luck" if not i will just travel for vacation.

and i also dont think dakar VO is working on PR for everyone. only from pple from particular regions.

Limnyuy

Jul 18, 2021
We waited 3 years. we're accepted the day before covid closed everything. mp contacted them often. nothing. finally October, we were accepted again and they sent the visa. unfortunately, because they previously accepted us March, they paused his papers again to do criminal. when they sent the visa, it expired the next day. we then had to send it back, go for medical again and send another criminal, wait 3 months to finally be approved again. 3 years 1 month... your in for a long wait.sorry.
Hmmnnnnn am just lost for words. This is taking a toll on my mental health. I see lots of applications from 2020 and 2021 getting passport requests. This particular visa office is a shit show. They just don't care. I wonder how many staff they actually have. It is very sad that they get to decide our fate, at this point in time.

Reactions: Marriageisbliss

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
Hmmnnnnn am just lost for words. This is taking a toll on my mental health. I see lots of applications from 2020 and 2021 getting passport requests. This particular visa office is a shit show. They just don't care. I wonder how many staff they actually have. It is very sad that they get to decide our fate, at this point in time.
I watched 3 friends wait less than 1.5 years and their husband's and wife are here. one is already having a child. I have written to the minister of immigration. everyone makes up excused.

Limnyuy

Jul 18, 2021
I watched 3 friends wait less than 1.5 years and their husband's and wife are here. one is already having a child. I have written to the minister of immigration. everyone makes up excused.
Yep that how mentally draining it is. This particular VO, hoping this is the last time I ever deal with them.

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
Hi everyone
Are delays really this bad at Dakar VO ? My dependant child’s application was sent here and I received a web form response confirming it was in Dakar
Not sure why because my dependant is citizen of Dominican Republic and that VO is usually Mexico
So confused as to why Dakar but hoping for the best . Looking forward to hearing good news for everyone soon

Spongebob001

Oct 21, 2021
Hello
I don't know if any one can help with I information.am in Cameroon.i deposit my passport for a visa since November 13, 2018 and the tracking number was issued,ever since then the tracking status keep saying Dakar Senegal, am really dissapointed with this office, keeping someone passport for 5months is not professional.something have to be done with this office keeping people passport for years and returning them with no Visa.
Did they later reply you please