+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Daily commute (Detroit-Windsor) (H1b and Canada PR)

Discussion in 'H-1B Holders in the U.S.' started by prudhvi, Jun 15, 2017.

  1. Hi,
    Did you find a place already?
  2. Hey, I'm currently in Windsor for a couple of weeks and looking for places. Looking for furnished short term, so it is getting a little harder to find one.
  3. Ok, hoping you find something soon.

Share This Page