+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Czech Visa Question, Please help

tommy_w25

Oct 22, 2008
Hi,
If anyone could help that would be great
I have a girlfriend and we would ideally like to go to canada together for a great experience.
I am applying through Bunac being English and i am told i may not be able to get a partners visa as we are not engaged or married.
She is on a Czech passport and i was wondering if anyone knew about a similar company to Bunac that deals with Czech citizens.
We are looking to go there to find a job, so not having a job offer directly and not just for a holiday.
Thanks in advance
Tom

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tommy_w25 said:
Hi,
If anyone could help that would be great
I have a girlfriend and we would ideally like to go to canada together for a great experience.
I am applying through Bunac being English and i am told i may not be able to get a partners visa as we are not engaged or married.
She is on a Czech passport and i was wondering if anyone knew about a similar company to Bunac that deals with Czech citizens.
We are looking to go there to find a job, so not having a job offer directly and not just for a holiday.
Thanks in advance
Tom
Yes there is the SWAP work for Czech citizen between the ages of 18-35 valid for 6 months. see: http://geo.international.gc.ca/canada-europa/austria/services/working_holiday_program_czech-en.asp

PMM