+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cytron Career Company required a canadian work permit? is it LEGAL or SCAM?

mrriusx0x

May 8, 2019
The human resource manager ask me to pay 500 canadian dollars for the work permit, I just want to make sure if the payment is not fraud? and the company is a legit? The work adress 1 Eglinton Avenue East, suite 500 Toronto, Ontario M4P 3A1 Canada
Toronto, Ontario. Please help me with this if i will proceed to payment.

mrriusx0x

May 8, 2019
Thank you how about this kind of email check if it is fraud or not.
Congratulation ,

Kindly let us give you the detailed information before we continue with
your processing. The job is in a soon to be opened hypermarket in
Quebec , Canada

The employer is ready to bear all your expenses including visa fee,
flight ticket and accommodation because the job is in Quebec which is
a french province of Canada. You will need to do traduction and
certification which will be done either inside or outside Canada by a certified french
arbitrator. The main reason the employer sponsorship cannot cover for
the traduction fee.

The employer already assigned different tested and trusted French
Arbitrator to handle their applicant traduction and they are France,
USA, Benin Republic and Canada.

The arbitrator in France charge 500 Euro while the Benin arbitrator
charge $350 US dollar, USA arbitrator charge $380 US dollar and Canada arbitrator charge $300 US dollar
kindly choose the one you will like to use and
contact us as soon as possible for the payment details.

Note that this is the only payment expected of you since your
employer is ready to bear your visa , ticket fees including your
accommodation.

REGARDS.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's definitely a scam. Don't give them any money.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Thank you how about this kind of email check if it is fraud or not.
Congratulation ,

Kindly let us give you the detailed information before we continue with
your processing. The job is in a soon to be opened hypermarket in
Quebec , Canada

The employer is ready to bear all your expenses including visa fee,
flight ticket and accommodation because the job is in Quebec which is
a french province of Canada. You will need to do traduction and
certification which will be done either inside or outside Canada by a certified french
arbitrator. The main reason the employer sponsorship cannot cover for
the traduction fee.

The employer already assigned different tested and trusted French
Arbitrator to handle their applicant traduction and they are France,
USA, Benin Republic and Canada.

The arbitrator in France charge 500 Euro while the Benin arbitrator
charge $350 US dollar, USA arbitrator charge $380 US dollar and Canada arbitrator charge $300 US dollar
kindly choose the one you will like to use and
contact us as soon as possible for the payment details.

Note that this is the only payment expected of you since your
employer is ready to bear your visa , ticket fees including your
accommodation.

REGARDS.
scam.

They can bear the costs of getting you flights and acommodation but not $350 for translations?

May 8, 2019
Banagalore
Is there any proper website of anyone's knowledge? where we can get genuine and true facts about immigration related or possibilities of getting job's in Canada! Unlike those above fraud one's. Please assist if anybody have true knowledge in this. For the people who are really looking for decent jobs and turns out to be dejected and unreliable after facing all this.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Is there any proper website of anyone's knowledge? where we can get genuine and true facts about immigration related or possibilities of getting job's in Canada! Unlike those above fraud one's. Please assist if anybody have true knowledge in this. For the people who are really looking for decent jobs and turns out to be dejected and unreliable after facing all this.
It is very hard to find a Canadian employer willing to go through an LMIA for someone who may not come to Canada. That is why almost everything is a fraud.

Reactions: Diptashree Paul
May 8, 2019
Banagalore
I didn't understood that "may not come to Canada" portion of ur sentence?
And how can we process for LMIA & why can't we be offered as TFW as initial. Is there any hope or chance then kindly pls assist!

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I didn't understood that "may not come to Canada" portion of ur sentence?
And how can we process for LMIA & why can't we be offered as TFW as initial. Is there any hope or chance then kindly pls assist!
You cannot process an LMIA. Your employer must process an LMIA.

To get a foreign worker to Canada, an employer must (1) advertise the job in Canada and get no Canadian suitable for the work; (2) apply for an LMIA and be approved for that LMIA, (3) find a foreign worker who will take the job, (4) have them qualify for a work permit and visa, and (4) hope that they actually come to Canada. This process can take months to a year. A foreign worker may not be willing to wait months to a year to come to Canada. So the employer may have spent thousands of dollars on applications to not get a worker in the end.

May 8, 2019
Banagalore
That's was really helpful Sir!
Definitely i appreciate your 4th point. The motive of enlightenment for that particular reason.
Could you pls elaborate on your 3rd point. Are u talking abt immigratants or ppl bestowing thr? It's bit vague for me to understand.

May 8, 2019
Banagalore
You cannot process an LMIA. Your employer must process an LMIA.

To get a foreign worker to Canada, an employer must (1) advertise the job in Canada and get no Canadian suitable for the work; (2) apply for an LMIA and be approved for that LMIA, (3) find a foreign worker who will take the job, (4) have them qualify for a work permit and visa, and (4) hope that they actually come to Canada. This process can take months to a year. A foreign worker may not be willing to wait months to a year to come to Canada. So the employer may have spent thousands of dollars on applications to not get a worker in the end.
Just another curiosity regarding.. How to approach for work permit i just want to get some knowledge regarding genuine methods of achievening.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
The very simple way = no legitimate employer will ask you to pay for anything. If you're being asked to pay for anything, it's a scam.

The other things to look at are = Too good to be true factors. Very high salary, employer saying they'll pay for flights and hotels and accommodation and car leases and kids school and vacations and a lollipop.. I mean, apply some common sense.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Just another curiosity regarding.. How to approach for work permit i just want to get some knowledge regarding genuine methods of achievening.
If you're not inside Canada, the only real way is to be very highly skilled. So if you worked for Google in the US as a Senior Engineer, you might very probably get a job in Canada and a Work Permit without ever stepping into the country. If you are in that category of highly skilled professionals who are in demand in many countries, you probably know it.

If you aren't in that category, your chances of getting a job in Canada as a foreign national who is in another country is essentially zero.