+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Custody Agreement in Philippines

polar25

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Hi,

Does anyone here sent there custody agreement from philippines. Could you please share your sample custody agreement. im preparing my application to sponsor my kids and i dont know what to do with this custody agreement because when i got annuled i didnt include this before.
thank you in advance

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

Does anyone here sent there custody agreement from philippines. Could you please share your sample custody agreement. im preparing my application to sponsor my kids and i dont know what to do with this custody agreement because when i got annuled i didnt include this before.
thank you in advance
Hi

Were your children included as non-accompanying in your application?

There is no sample custody agreement. If you don't have permission from the other parent for the children to immigrate, you will need to apply for full custody through the courts.

polar25

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Hi

Were your children included as non-accompanying in your application?

There is no sample custody agreement. If you don't have permission from the other parent for the children to immigrate, you will need to apply for full custody through the courts.
they are included in my application. my exwife are willing to sign the form. my only problem is the custody agreement

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
they are included in my application. my exwife are willing to sign the form. my only problem is the custody agreement
If your ex is willing to give permission, then you don't need custody documents.

bandwidth

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
05-10-2010 1st AOR; 23-03-2011 2nd AOR; 08-03-2012 In Process
Med's Request
23-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-01-2013 (Passport Submitted: 16-01-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2013
Hi!
Hi,

thank you in advance
Hi! Did you end up submitting just signed IMM5604 form?

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
No need for costudy agreement as long as the other party sign the paper. I sponsor my son without the costudy agreement and my son is here now. Imm 5604 would do. Goodluck and make sure its notarized and sign by a lawyer

Reactions: polar25

polar25

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
No need for costudy agreement as long as the other party sign the paper. I sponsor my son without the costudy agreement and my son is here now. Imm 5604 would do. Goodluck and make sure its notarized and sign by a lawyer
thank you for this information one last question do i have to attached a copy of my exwife ID on this notarized form

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
thank you for this information one last question do i have to attached a copy of my exwife ID on this notarized form
Yes u have to have a photocopy of his passport which is notarized too. And atleast do 3 copies of imm5604 one for u one for the immigration and the other one incase they ask when the kid landing

sa1978

Jan 8, 2019
Hello everyone!
I´m legally divorced from the father of my 5 years old daughter, legally married now to a canadian citizen. We will move to Canada in september and apply to the PR from there. He already signed the IMM 5604 and gave authorization. I still need a custody agreement? Thanks a lot

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone!
I´m legally divorced from the father of my 5 years old daughter, legally married now to a canadian citizen. We will move to Canada in september and apply to the PR from there. He already signed the IMM 5604 and gave authorization. I still need a custody agreement? Thanks a lot
No, you don't need a custody agreement when you have the signed IMM5604.