+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current LMO Processing Times (June 2014)

lovykaler

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 pass
Passport Req..
09-07-2015
I am food service supervisor in BC. Noc 6311
Its below median wages...
I got approved in 1 month and 1 week...

SRS - WEC

Mar 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovykaler said:
I am food service supervisor in BC. Noc 6311
Its below median wages...
I got approved in 1 month and 1 week...
Congrats!

I'm in AB.. My employer applied for LMIA on july 09 but heard anything from service Canada.
submitted additional info on Aug 09 and got file number on Aug 13..

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Hey Guys, My employer was contacted today by Service Canada and asked to submit schedule C. But employer does not exactly know what to fill in that, If you have a copy of what you filled could you send it please. That would be a great help.

Thanks

Tubilai

Sep 18, 2013
Hi Guys,

Today I had a bit of a stressful day and I decided to share my experience with you.

My application(NOC 7271) was delivered to Service Canada in Saint Johns June 2nd, 2014. Today is the beginning of week 15 for me, and if you've been waiting that long then you know how it feels. I've always checking with the company representative if everything was ok, and they said yeah everytime.

But something didn't feel right, so I decided to check if the advertisement was still up on JobBank, and IT WAS NOT.

So I did a search on google with the right information and found that the JobBank ad had gone up mid-December 2013, so it probably expired mid-June, about 2 weeks after the application was delivered. For the past 3 months there was NO ADVERTISING for the job, which means if a Service Canada worker picked up my application and decided he would come to a decision then my LMO would be REJECTED.

The ad was posted again but it's still pending, and I don't know if that will affect the outcome of my assessment.

So guys, PLEASE use the keywords or ad number contained on your advertisement and make sure you look it up and see if it's still up. Don't let somebody else screw up your will and future.

BritEm

Jun 3, 2014
Tubilai said:
Hi Guys,

Today I had a bit of a stressful day and I decided to share my experience with you.

My application(NOC 7271) was delivered to Service Canada in Saint Johns June 2nd, 2014. Today is the beginning of week 15 for me, and if you've been waiting that long then you know how it feels. I've always checking with the company representative if everything was ok, and they said yeah everytime.

But something didn't feel right, so I decided to check if the advertisement was still up on JobBank, and IT WAS NOT.

So I did a search on google with the right information and found that the JobBank ad had gone up mid-December 2013, so it probably expired mid-June, about 2 weeks after the application was delivered. For the past 3 months there was NO ADVERTISING for the job, which means if a Service Canada worker picked up my application and decided he would come to a decision then my LMO would be REJECTED.

The ad was posted again but it's still pending, and I don't know if that will affect the outcome of my assessment.

So guys, PLEASE use the keywords or ad number contained on your advertisement and make sure you look it up and see if it's still up. Don't let somebody else screw up your will and future.
Can totally sympathize I have been waiting almost 10 weeks and this is my 3rd ap as on 2 occasions certified professionals messed up my application. The only thing I can tell you is my 3rd lmia is at the final stage where we are working with them on a transition plan.... I did not think this one would be accepted as I realised part way through that my job bank posting wasn't live for a weeks and also was missing my employers business address. fortunately my caseworker didn't notice this and passed it through to the final stage so there is hope! Try not to panic too much; I know that's not so easy. Fingers crossed for you.

Tubilai

Sep 18, 2013
Thanks. Same to you!

To which office did you file your application? Do you contact a number at such office to request information on your file?

It's really frustating. I had a positive LMO last year, but lack of attention and thought from representative's side resulted in 2 rejected TWP applications. He wanted to go for the TWP, but after reading about the FSTP I realized that it was a better option for me. I had the perfect chance at a FSTP but didn't have my IELTS results until 2 months after the LMO expired. And now that I thought we were going to sail smoothly I found these mistakes. :(

BritEm

Jun 3, 2014
I applied in Alberta and have an immigration consultant handling my file right now so she contacts them on my behalf- sorry I am not sure who you would need to speak to for an update.
Which province are you applying in and what is your NOC code/ employment discipline?

Tubilai

Sep 18, 2013
Job is in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, NOC 7271 - Finish Carpenter. Application was mailed to Saint John's, Newfoundland ESDC/Service Canada Office.

My hope is that they had the good will of not coming to a decision while the ad was down.

sttk

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
HI FRIENDS please help me urgent, my consultant sent me lmo there is 2 files one is written LABOUR MARKET OPINION
FOR SF means system file number and below many names including my name is there.my consultant told me one lmo can added many name all one kind of worker same company same employer because we have a SF number.second file is written LABOUR MARKET OPINION FOR SF look like contract letter all information about employer is it OK what my consultant said. my consultant not in pakistan he said i will apply for visa online from canada please inform me how can i take fingerprint from islamabad because fingerprint must need for CIC
sorry for to sending big msg please spend some time and reply me i am in trouble.