Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xinsikuangchao said:
Got my LMO yesterday.

Submitted on July 10 in ON, software engineer.
22 weeks ...
God have Mercy

congrats man

hikkaduwa

Jan 29, 2014
iammikeywithy said:
In your mcdonalds BC is it direct hire?after 4months of waiting it sad to say that my lmo has not been process coz my employer's secretary forgot my application to her desk ..so im waiting for nothing but my employer told me that he will be having an open lmo this monh but for Alberta and he will put my name there..I have new employer who is willing to give me a lmo in mcdonalds in BC..which mcdonalds is that?

Hi !

You sure that u will get an open work permit for McDonald's. I heard that they hv stopped giving open work permit now..but i m not sure. every one gets closed work permit. My friend received closed work permit LMO and she is still being waiting for visa

tiagodj

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hikkaduwa said:
(...) My friend received closed work permit LMO and she is still being waiting for visa
@hikkaduwa, can you share your friend's LMO timelines? We'd like to know the dates of application and result, where it was located and the NOC code, if possible.

Thanks!

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hikkaduwa said:
Hi !

You sure that u will get an open work permit for McDonald's. I heard that they hv stopped giving open work permit now..but i m not sure. every one gets closed work permit. My friend received closed work permit LMO and she is still being waiting for visa
He said open LMO, which is an unnamed LMO, not an open work permit. After the employer gets the LMO, they add the name of whatever employee they choose on it.

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
Hi friends

My LMO application entered into 17th week and no updates yet. I recently had a word with my employer and they said it will be done in 2 more weeks max.

NOC-0621
BC

Fingers crossed

Harry

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry16125 said:
Hi friends

My LMO application entered into 17th week and no updates yet. I recently had a word with my employer and they said it will be done in 2 more weeks max.

NOC-0621
BC

Fingers crossed

Harry
This is too much waiting. I'm in the same situation too. At this point, I wouldn't even go by your employer's word because that could just be another inaccurate estimate. I'd like nothing more than to hear from Service Canada myself when they plan to issue LMOs, but that's not going to happen.

By the way, which province is your job in?

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
thanks God. Living at toronto , ontario
Ronaldonyx said:
It actually depends on the completeness of your employer's compliance. If your employer submitted all requirements, it shouldn't take very long. Also, with the kind of job you would get into, it would need a good review just to make sure there aren't any one available to fill in the position within the area of your employment. I processed my sister's LMO as live-in caregiver and I got it in 5 weeks.
i am newbie in here.. thank God ive found this thread.. about LMO for live in caregiver,, your sister got it after 5 weeks? that was fast.. anyway for me they are still on advertising.. so i did not start yet to count for the arrival of LMo.. btw.. your sisters application, direct hire? thnx

Honmeh

Dec 1, 2013
Lmo applied 31st july still no response. it was for noc 2173 , toronto Ontario?? Anyone wid similar case or anyone who has got approved lmo??? Almost 28 weeks over ...is there any chance??

tiagodj

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honmeh said:
Lmo applied 31st july still no response. it was for noc 2173 , toronto Ontario?? Anyone wid similar case or anyone who has got approved lmo??? Almost 28 weeks over ...is there any chance??
There were 2 Guys here in the forum that got a LMO similar to yours. You should get yours soon. Share with us if you have any news!

JorV

Feb 3, 2014
17 weeks here as well. :-\
I´ll let you know when I get it, in case this is helpful to someone.

Keep it up guys, we can do it!

Ronaldonyx

Sep 28, 2010
onekeiz said:
i am newbie in here.. thank God ive found this thread.. about LMO for live in caregiver,, your sister got it after 5 weeks? that was fast.. anyway for me they are still on advertising.. so i did not start yet to count for the arrival of LMo.. btw.. your sisters application, direct hire? thnx
Yeah, it was pretty fast last year. I don't know what would be the new time frame this year. It was direct hiring; she will be my live-in caregiver.

Jan 13, 2014
[SIZE=2[b][/b]0pt][/SIZE]

Hello I applied LMO under fstp process in bc in june last week but still no response any one got lmo under fstp process...

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
thanks God. Living at toronto , ontario
Ronaldonyx said:
Yeah, it was pretty fast last year. I don't know what would be the new time frame this year. It was direct hiring; she will be my live-in caregiver.
thanks for the reply.. how many weeks for advertising? anyway..
whats your guess for this years lmo waiting time? just what uve heard.. can u share it with me? thanks again

Ronaldonyx

Sep 28, 2010
onekeiz said:
thanks for the reply.. how many weeks for advertising? anyway..
whats your guess for this years lmo waiting time? just what uve heard.. can u share it with me? thanks again
Advertising takes 3 weeks. My brother-in-law recently applied for LMO and received it yesterday; it took only approximately 8 weeks.