+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current Indian PCC processing time from New York consulate

nikkaush

Nov 25, 2021
Hello,

I've received an ITA with a deadline of 23-Jan-2023. I submitted the Indian PCC application to the New York embassy via VFS Global.
Current status: PCC application is under review at the embassy.

Questions:
  1. Does anyone have an estimate on the current processing times for Indian PCC requests submitted via VFS Global?
  2. In case I do not receive the PCC in time, what should be my next step?
    1. Should I just upload a screenshot of my Status, and proof of my submitted PPC application, and explain it in a Letter of Explanation?
    2. Any other suggestions?
Best regards,
Nikhil K

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Usually it’s fast unless indian embassy requests for police verification . Since in USA which consulate issued your latest password, was it from New York or elsewhere in USA

if yes, then likely chance no policie verification will be issued

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

I've received an ITA with a deadline of 23-Jan-2023. I submitted the Indian PCC application to the New York embassy via VFS Global.
Current status: PCC application is under review at the embassy.

Questions:
  1. Does anyone have an estimate on the current processing times for Indian PCC requests submitted via VFS Global?
  2. In case I do not receive the PCC in time, what should be my next step?
    1. Should I just upload a screenshot of my Status, and proof of my submitted PPC application, and explain it in a Letter of Explanation?
    2. Any other suggestions?
Best regards,
Nikhil K
In case you don't receive it, attach as much as proofs of application like receipt and everything related.