+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current employees of Infy, TCS, Wipro etc. please connect here

Annie@ca

Apr 29, 2019
Want to help guys in this group . Many companies specially India based service company would not provide reference letter ,in my case I got the generic employment reference letter and roles and responsibilities notarised drafted and signed by my reporting manager. That worked out ( I am a PR holder)

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
Want to help guys in this group . Many companies specially India based service company would not provide reference letter ,in my case I got the generic employment reference letter and roles and responsibilities notarised drafted and signed by my reporting manager. That worked out ( I am a PR holder)
so u mean to say that we can use attested letter from a colleague

Reactions: yuvi1112

Annie@ca

Apr 29, 2019
You need to get it from. Your company hr ( in my case it was automated on tool) roles and responsibilities from ur reporting manager

Shr0207

Sep 17, 2019
Anyone here in from L&T Infotech Ltd ? Have you ever tried to get experience/reference letter from HR ?
Guess you would have got the letter by now. Still, could be useful for someone else.

L&T Infotech - very professional process. No hassle. Type your roles & responsibilities, send to your manager and get Approval in email. Forward the email to Separations@lntinfotech.com and request for letter in company letter head citing PR application.

They will respond with digital signed letter within 10 working days.

Reactions: Parth4593

sanojv

Sep 9, 2019
India
Can you please share format ?

sanojv

Sep 9, 2019
India
I got my friend sign the letter for me. Here's what I used:

Date:

To Whomever it May Concern,

In light of our employer’s denial to issue a reference letter, I certify that Mr/Ms. XXXXXX (name of the applicant ) is currently employed with XXXXXXXX (company) at XXXXXX (location)

Details of his employment are listed below:
• Designation: XXXXXXX
• Date of Joining: XXXXX
• Employee ID: XXXXX
• Type of Employment: Full time/Part time
• Hours of Work/Week: must be between 35 and 45
• Department: XXXXXXXXXX
• Reporting Manager: XXXXXXXXXXX
• Annual Salary: XXXXXXX (can specify local currency)

Duties and responsibilities handled by XXXXXXXXXx (name of the applicant) are summarized in the below table:

Role

Period

Responsibilities

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions in regards to XXXXXXXXX (name of the applicant)

For XXXXX (company)

XXXXXXX (Person autherising)
Is this accepted by CIC?