+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current employees of Infy, TCS, Wipro etc. please connect here

rupab

Apr 5, 2018
I am from cognizant, here there is a special experience letter template that is available, wherein you can type all your roles and responsibilities and submit it for approval.. Once your supervisor approves it HR approves it and provides everything in the official experience letter formate. In fact the entire process happened within two days. Most exciting part is that you have an option to choose any of your supervisors from the day you joined for approval. So I had this old close manager who instantly approved on my request. My current manager has no clue on this.
Did they agree to mention compensation details in experience letter ? They are refusing to mention salary in experience letter. I am an ex employee.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi, anyone from IBM here, how to get roles and responsibilities letter from HR, I got an employment letter but no details in it, and it lists my location as base location in India, I'm in US from last 6 years.
Hi All,
Any guidance how to get the reference letter from Accenture and IBM India. Any HR/Department contact details would be really helpful.
Hi guys. can you suggest how did you do it finally from ibm. my cousin is also in same company and struggling to get the letter... please help....

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi guys. can you suggest how did you do it finally from ibm. my cousin is also in same company and struggling to get the letter... please help....
Hi, I got a standard employment letter without duties and responsibilities, there's a link in w3 to do that. Then I got a letter from a manager on plain paper describing my roles and responsibilities. I updated that as well along with my offer letter, last 3 months payslips.

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Anybody from Capgemini here?

I have been working with Capgemini since past 6 years; I have never worked for any other organization.

I spoke with my manager regarding the Reference Letter and he replied that it is difficult to get it on company letter head.

Has anybody gone through similar situation?
I got it from CG. Convince your team manager.

Raj365

Aug 18, 2018
Hi members,
I work for HCL Tech. since March 2018 and have applied for Canada PR. I am in need of Job duties reference letter. How can I get it? Will it be ok to ask for it, while I am still working for them? D
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated...Thanks!

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hi, You can get reference letter as described in CIC from Wipro.
I recently got one from Wipro. If you want any further details, please email me at nareshkumarraj[at]gmail.com
Hello
I m currently working with wipro at onsite US location..What should I tell them tat why I need reference letter , without negativily impacting my job in US?

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hi members,
I work for HCL Tech. since March 2018 and have applied for Canada PR. I am in need of Job duties reference letter. How can I get it? Will it be ok to ask for it, while I am still working for them? D
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated...Thanks!
Hi, were you able to get the letters from HCL successfully?. please share some info as i am looking for the same..

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
People,

Any one from HCL Bserv successfully procured the reference letter? If so please share the procedure to be followed, which should be of great help for prospective PR aimer like me.

Thanks
Hi, wanted to know if you can share some tips on how to get the letter from HCL..

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, wanted to know if you can share some tips on how to get the letter from HCL..
Hello,

After some desperate efforts, I still could not able to get a reference letter from Hcl as they don't encourage to issue such letters to any given employee who is still part of the organization. There are chances if you are an ex employee of the company. Good luck.

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hello,

After some desperate efforts, I still could not able to get a reference letter from Hcl as they don't encourage to issue such letters to any given employee who is still part of the organization. There are chances if you are an ex employee of the company. Good luck.
Yes, i am still with the company and finding ways to get the letter..

Reactions: Anishcool

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
I could not get roles and responsibilities letter from TCS as I could not recover my Alumni portal account (I forgot password).

Hence, I have made an affidavit for the same. I worked there for 2 years.

Later I worked with two companies:
1. Bitwise, 2 years 9 months (I got letter on company letterpad)
2. TechMahindra, 1 year contd... (I got letter on company letterpad)

I believe I already have company letters justifying more than 3 years of exp.

I think affidavit for other 2 years (TCS) will work.

Kindly guide.

Thank you in advance.

iti07

Jan 3, 2019
I am an Ex-Capgemini employee and need to get the reference letter mentioning roles and responsibilities.

Can anyone share the email-id of HR for EX-capgemini employees.

I'm also looking for same.Did you get any information on this ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I could not get roles and responsibilities letter from TCS as I could not recover my Alumni portal account (I forgot password).

Hence, I have made an affidavit for the same. I worked there for 2 years.

Later I worked with two companies:
1. Bitwise, 2 years 9 months (I got letter on company letterpad)
2. TechMahindra, 1 year contd... (I got letter on company letterpad)

I believe I already have company letters justifying more than 3 years of exp.

I think affidavit for other 2 years (TCS) will work.

Kindly guide.

Thank you in advance.
Did you get reference letter from Tech M while being associated with it ? what is the procedure to obtain the letter ? Thanks