+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current employees of Infy, TCS, Wipro etc. please connect here

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi ja_jamal,

I'm sitting at a score of CRS 435, haven't got ITA yet but expecting it soon (maybe early 2018).
I have a manual functional testing skillset and experience of 6.5 years. Please let me know if there are any requirements.
I know it's too early but just doing my due diligence in advance :)

Regards,
Prashant
Hi Prashant,
PM me your resume.
Thanks,
Jamal

Aquazone

Oct 22, 2017
Hi All,
Any guidance how to get the reference letter from Accenture and IBM India. Any HR/Department contact details would be really helpful.

Aquazone

Oct 22, 2017
Hello,

I have worked with Accenture Bangalore (2007-2011), Hewlett-Packard Bangalore (2011-2012), Capgemini Mumbai(2012-2014) and TCS Mumbai(2014-2014).

I have provided a service letter from TCS as they refused to give me a Reference Letter. I have anyway worked for 5 months only with TCS.

I emailed my supervisor of other companies mentioned above to get their approval for the roles and responsibilities. Forwarded the approved email to the respective HRs and each company gave a reference letter in their company format.

I am yet to know my application status but currently my details are as follows:
AOR Date - 26th May, 2017
Medicals Passed - 1st July, 2017
BGC - IP1- 2nd July, 2017
BGC - NA - 5th July, 2017

Hoping for the best.

Thanks
Hello mate, Could you please help me with the process you followed for Accenture reference letter? Many thanks.

Ankitasachdeva

Aug 9, 2017
Can anyone share a reference letter template to be signed by a colleague incase the employer is not willing to give the experience letter

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
There is no template . Important thing is to prepare an affidavit. Ref letter from colleague is not that important. But make sure you provide all supporting documents properly.
Try to include any documents you used for any previous visa application in the company.

**Make sure to include all information in the affidavit or ref letter from fellow employee.

Ankitasachdeva

Aug 9, 2017
There is no template . Important thing is to prepare an affidavit. Ref letter from colleague is not that important. But make sure you provide all supporting documents properly.
Try to include any documents you used for any previous visa application in the company.

**Make sure to include all information in the affidavit or ref letter from fellow employee.
The affidavit is needs to be signed by or the colleague.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
The affidavit is needs to be signed by or the colleague.
The Document required is a Reference letter from Employer with the detials they except.
If you cant provide One then you will provide an Affidavit- Sworn Statement including all details they except in that Document.
So you have to sign it.

Now to support your claims you can provide any number documents and provide an LOE explaining how different documents confirms all your claims in the Sworn Document you prepared.
A reference letter or Affidavit from colleague will also be a supporting doc.

You can see many cases where people provided letters from fellow workers alone and succeeded.
So It depends on your Case Processing Officer to make a decision.

Reactions: Aquazone

Shashi8807

Jul 25, 2017
Do you have a friendly colleauge who would give you a declaration. If so i can mail you a formate that you can use. It is better to get declaration from a senior person.
Can you please share the format at shashiky8814@gmail.com. I also left cognizant about 2 years ago
Please forward me the format on below email address Rupesh.7kumar.rc@gmail.cim
Can you please forward that format to shashiky8814@gmail.com as well? thanks for the help in advance.

mike3108

Dec 26, 2017
Anybody from Capgemini here?

I have been working with Capgemini since past 6 years; I have never worked for any other organization.

I spoke with my manager regarding the Reference Letter and he replied that it is difficult to get it on company letter head.

Has anybody gone through similar situation?

Harshitagupta

Jun 20, 2017
Anybody from Infosys got a ITA or PR.. Request you to Please guide what all documents were submitted for employment reference. Since the HR has refused to give the skill certificate

rupab

Apr 5, 2018
I am from cognizant, here there is a special experience letter template that is available, wherein you can type all your roles and responsibilities and submit it for approval.. Once your supervisor approves it HR approves it and provides everything in the official experience letter formate. In fact the entire process happened within two days. Most exciting part is that you have an option to choose any of your supervisors from the day you joined for approval. So I had this old close manager who instantly approved on my request. My current manager has no clue on this.
Hi Vinod,

Can you please share the format used in Cognizant and the process for ex employees if you are aware.

Regards,
Rupa

May 15, 2018
I am from cognizant, here there is a special experience letter template that is available, wherein you can type all your roles and responsibilities and submit it for approval.. Once your supervisor approves it HR approves it and provides everything in the official experience letter formate. In fact the entire process happened within two days. Most exciting part is that you have an option to choose any of your supervisors from the day you joined for approval. So I had this old close manager who instantly approved on my request. My current manager has no clue on this.
Hi Vinod,

I have worked in Cognizant Chennai office and I have left organization a few years back.
Can you please let me know the procedure on how I can get the experience reference letter?

Thank in advance.
Josephine.