03-08-2017
Doc's Request.
09-08-2017
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
Hey, Prags!
I didn't get the skills certificate. I contacted the corporate team, and they said they provide it for ex-employees only. The HR said the same. Make sure you get it on mail.

Prags

Sep 6, 2017
Hey, Prags!
I didn't get the skills certificate. I contacted the corporate team, and they said they provide it for ex-employees only. The HR said the same. Make sure you get it on mail.
Ok thanks for your prompt response. Can you pls email me the Reference letter format that we can get signed from a colleague..

Will msg u separately

Brenna

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am a TCSer who got ITA yesterday. I have a doubt regarding reference letter.

I have total of 7 years work experience with couple of years on and off in England. Therefore even though I worked in the same company I have totally 7 lines in work history, due to Country being different. Now after ITA CIC is asking reference letters for all the 7 lines mentioned in my work history. Did anyone else face this problem?

Can you please any suggestions or work arounds to handle this situation.

Thanks,
Brenna

Prathi252

Jul 22, 2017
Hi
Hello Friends,

I'm from TCS (unfortunately)...

Got my ITA recently and having a real hard time getting my experience letter... my current supervisor is not cooperative and giving me all sorts of reasons why he cannot give me a reference letter. Im frustrated to a point when I've almost thought to resign. :(

I really dunno what to do...

Thinking of getting a notarized letter from some of my senior colleague along with his/her business card. Does it work ? Has anyone been successful with the same ? Just curious...
:(

need some motivation plz....
Hi may I know what did you do to get the experience letter from TCS?

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Any current employee of TCS who got PR and travelled on a transfer? Can you please connect with me I have a few questions. I have got PR recently.

turb

May 1, 2017
Hi, Any current employee of TCS who got PR and travelled on a transfer? Can you please connect with me I have a few questions. I have got PR recently.
I'm an employee of TCS, trying for Express Entry. Are you also currently working for TCS? Is it possible to get a transfer within the company based on a PR?

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
I'm an employee of TCS, trying for Express Entry. Are you also currently working for TCS? Is it possible to get a transfer within the company based on a PR?
Depends on many things. Your exp, technology etc. If you have good contacts you will have better changes.
If you are already working for a project with canada onsite then it will very easy. Again depends on your manager, team and your exp...

Reactions: turb

forzaprashant

Nov 12, 2017
@farazh89
PM me your details, I have open requirements in Toronto (TCS internal only)
Hi ja_jamal,

I'm sitting at a score of CRS 435, haven't got ITA yet but expecting it soon (maybe early 2018).
I have a manual functional testing skillset and experience of 6.5 years. Please let me know if there are any requirements.
I know it's too early but just doing my due diligence in advance :)

Regards,
Prashant

Ankitasachdeva

Aug 9, 2017
Hi
I am an exinfoscion. Unable to get the roles and responsibilities letter. Does getting the same from my Team lead work..if yes does it have to be on company letter head. What else is needed along with that.