+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current employees of Infy, TCS, Wipro etc. please connect here

fusedpat

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Hi Guys,
Wanted to share my story as far as exp letter is concerned wrt tcs, infosys

My present company is tcs and i worked in infosys before.
I have already got pr done through ee.

To address this, I did the following to show wrk ex (duties and responsibilities) of both the companies

1. Took an official email from my supervisor because neither HR nor my Infy Alumni agreed to give me the ref letter for jobs and responsibilities
2. Business card and emp card of supervisor
3. pay slips

I didnt face any issue and i guess if u can gather the above, u should not too.

Good luck
Hi Ajith,
May i know if you were succesfull in getting skill certificate from TCS while you were working in TCS??

rl65464

Feb 18, 2016
Hi Guys,
I am an ex employee of Cognizant and need the letter as requested by CIC with roles and responsibilities. Does any one know any email id of Cogni HR or any way how to get it from them?

rl65464

Feb 18, 2016
Hi Vinod,

Do you have any clue whom to contact and the steps to get the experience letter in the desired format if I have already left Cognizant?
Also I am not that lucky to have a close manager in Cognizant due to my very short stint in the company.

Thanks,
Hi Pramodsah, I am looking for the same. Did you get this sorted out? Please share how to get this done?

Jun 27, 2017
Hi all,
My friend is working in wipro India, as a part of WASE program. he would be awarded an MS degree at end of some 4.5 yr tenure. he used to work on weekdays and attend classes on weekends. We have come to know that on experience they will write as "Student computer applications" . do you think it would be an issue while showing his experience for FSW express entry? Please provide your suggestions
I am an ex-WASEian. We can connect.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello Members,

Like many of you, am also facing the issue in obtaining work reference letter.
Am asking my senior colleague to send me a reference letter. Would any of you share me the content to be written in the affidavit ?

It would be of much helpful if i have a template, instead of drafting my one.

Thanks,
Sundar.

Hitesh27j

Jun 6, 2017
I am from cognizant, here there is a special experience letter template that is available, wherein you can type all your roles and responsibilities and submit it for approval.. Once your supervisor approves it HR approves it and provides everything in the official experience letter formate. In fact the entire process happened within two days. Most exciting part is that you have an option to choose any of your supervisors from the day you joined for approval. So I had this old close manager who instantly approved on my request. My current manager has no clue on this.
I am facing trouble as it the eletter application mentions this facility is not available for your grade/experience. I am an SA. Any way to resolve this.

anad120417

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2018
How are you guys managing the experience certificate? As I understand none of these companies will be willing to provide an experience certificate in the format as required by CIC. Lets discuss and help each other out.
Hello,

I have worked with Accenture Bangalore (2007-2011), Hewlett-Packard Bangalore (2011-2012), Capgemini Mumbai(2012-2014) and TCS Mumbai(2014-2014).

I have provided a service letter from TCS as they refused to give me a Reference Letter. I have anyway worked for 5 months only with TCS.

I emailed my supervisor of other companies mentioned above to get their approval for the roles and responsibilities. Forwarded the approved email to the respective HRs and each company gave a reference letter in their company format.

I am yet to know my application status but currently my details are as follows:
AOR Date - 26th May, 2017
Medicals Passed - 1st July, 2017
BGC - IP1- 2nd July, 2017
BGC - NA - 5th July, 2017

Hoping for the best.

Thanks

rv29

Mar 31, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am an ex-HCLite. Can anybody please tell me, whom should I contact for getting the reference letter?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: sanojv

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my friend sign the letter for me. Here's what I used:

Date:

To Whomever it May Concern,

In light of our employer’s denial to issue a reference letter, I certify that Mr/Ms. XXXXXX (name of the applicant ) is currently employed with XXXXXXXX (company) at XXXXXX (location)

Details of his employment are listed below:
• Designation: XXXXXXX
• Date of Joining: XXXXX
• Employee ID: XXXXX
• Type of Employment: Full time/Part time
• Hours of Work/Week: must be between 35 and 45
• Department: XXXXXXXXXX
• Reporting Manager: XXXXXXXXXXX
• Annual Salary: XXXXXXX (can specify local currency)

Duties and responsibilities handled by XXXXXXXXXx (name of the applicant) are summarized in the below table:

Role

Period

Responsibilities

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions in regards to XXXXXXXXX (name of the applicant)

For XXXXX (company)

XXXXXXX (Person autherising)

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
Hi Ajith,
May i know if you were succesfull in getting skill certificate from TCS while you were working in TCS??
TCS is giving Skill certificate by default now.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
TCS is giving Skill certificate by default now.
yeah, they issue it only once and don't include hours, designations held, location etc. I had gotten it once for a different purpose (US Green card) with all my technical skill sets mentioned in responsibilities section. So when I asked them a letter again with regular responsibilities, they refused to give saying that it's a one time thing as per policy. I had to submit CIC a affidavit from my previous supervisor for my duties, hours, roles, salary, location etc., and mentioned that I couldn't get it in letterhead due to policy restrictions. Not sure how CIC going to take it.

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi, anyone from IBM here, how to get roles and responsibilities letter from HR, I got an employment letter but no details in it, and it lists my location as base location in India, I'm in US from last 6 years.

shikha22

Jun 8, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
Doc's Request.
09-08-2017
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
Current TCS employee here. The HR told me that skills certificate is issued only after an employee has resigned from the company.