Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Hi,
Is anyone from Infy who has received PR and can share his phone number or email first? I am having issues with my job-duties letter and would greatly appreciate this help.
Thanks a lot!
PM me.

Ashi19

Apr 18, 2017
I am from cognizant, here there is a special experience letter template that is available, wherein you can type all your roles and responsibilities and submit it for approval.. Once your supervisor approves it HR approves it and provides everything in the official experience letter formate. In fact the entire process happened within two days. Most exciting part is that you have an option to choose any of your supervisors from the day you joined for approval. So I had this old close manager who instantly approved on my request. My current manager has no clue on this.
I am also from cognizant, the reference letter here does not have compensation details on it. how do you handle this ?

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
getting letter from current org.. tcs, infy or wipro.. its very difficult to get the letter. almost impossible..
I am only 6 months in one of these company and planning to get an affidavit signed from one of the senior colleagues

Ashi19

Apr 18, 2017
Need help from any one in CTS, should I mention my compensation details on my CTS experience letter; instruction there say it would get rejected if I mention. Then what are the alternative for cognizant employees ?

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Need help from any one in CTS, should I mention my compensation details on my CTS experience letter; instruction there say it would get rejected if I mention. Then what are the alternative for cognizant employees ?
There is no need to mention salary on reference letter. Most major MNCs will never do it. Just put a LOE and attach payslips for last 3 months if current employment or Form 16 etc if it is a past employment.

Relax :)

Reactions: sanojv

Santoshbt

Jun 11, 2017
How are you guys managing the experience certificate? As I understand none of these companies will be willing to provide an experience certificate in the format as required by CIC. Lets discuss and help each other out.
For previous employment, can we give all notary affidavit?

Reactions: sanojv

Santoshbt

Jun 11, 2017
But one of my friends did the same. He uploaded all the notaries for 6 employers, and there was no problem.
He got the PR last year and is already working there.

STCVer

Apr 10, 2013
I worked for TCS for around 6 years before I moved to the US. I do have the letter from TCS but it does not mention the salary, location and job titiles. It only has the duration and the last job title I held.

I was on onsite assignments on three different occasions. Do I need to have all those under the letter?

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Hi friends,

I have worked with TCS for 2 years as Systems Engineer and with oracle as Applications Engineer for another 2 years.

Please answer my below questions:
1. What should be my NOC
2. How do I get reference letters from TCS and oracle as they refuse to provide such letters.

Are there any Oracle or TCS employees trying the same?

Please advise.. Thanking you in advance.

skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

I have worked with TCS for 2 years as Systems Engineer and with oracle as Applications Engineer for another 2 years.

Please answer my below questions:
1. What should be my NOC
2. How do I get reference letters from TCS and oracle as they refuse to provide such letters.

Are there any Oracle or TCS employees trying the same?

Please advise.. Thanking you in advance.

1. NOC code should not be dependent on you Designation but your roles and responsibilities. Search the NOC site and check what matches with the job you are doing in all the organizations. As per my knowledge - You can choose multiple NOCs if your roles and responsibilities changed in the organization over the time - I will suggest you check this forum for recommendations from experts in this regards.

2 For TCS ex-employees there is something called skill certificate. I think FDFU team issues the same. You can get the exact email by searching skill certificate from TCS in this forum. Once you email them, I think, they will ask you to list your roles and responsibilities and then they will forward it your last supervisor or supervisors to approve those roles and responsibilities. For exact process do an extensive search on this forum.

Check the forum for process followed in Oracle.

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi, You can get reference letter as described in CIC from Wipro.
I recently got one from Wipro. If you want any further details, please email me at nareshkumarraj[at]gmail.com
Hello, can you pls let me know how to get this from Wipro?

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
1. NOC code should not be dependent on you Designation but your roles and responsibilities. Search the NOC site and check what matches with the job you are doing in all the organizations. As per my knowledge - You can choose multiple NOCs if your roles and responsibilities changed in the organization over the time - I will suggest you check this forum for recommendations from experts in this regards.

2 For TCS ex-employees there is something called skill certificate. I think FDFU team issues the same. You can get the exact email by searching skill certificate from TCS in this forum. Once you email them, I think, they will ask you to list your roles and responsibilities and then they will forward it your last supervisor or supervisors to approve those roles and responsibilities. For exact process do an extensive search on this forum.

Check the forum for process followed in Oracle.
thanks a lot for replying. Yes I confirmed that for TCS we get skill certificate but for Oracle I am still not able to find any solution.

If any one's from Oracle please reply.