+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current CEC Processing, Explained (2022-2023)

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Did you specifically ask the IRCC agent if your eligibility was review required or recommended passed?
Oh, I got my PR now, but back in March and April, when I called, they only said my Eligibility was under review, meaning they were checking it, not review required. So no, I don't trust that they have access to give us details information as the GCMS notes.

bluesparrow1

Sep 7, 2023
Oh, I got my PR now, but back in March and April, when I called, they only said my Eligibility was under review, meaning they were checking it, not review required. So no, I don't trust that they have access to give us details information as the GCMS notes.
How long are they taking to process CEC express entry files?
I got my AOR on 1st Feb 2023.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
How long are they taking to process CEC express entry files?
I got my AOR on 1st Feb 2023.
It depends on each individual application, no application is the same. For most CEC applicants, the processing time should be within 5 months; if you have a more complicated case, it would be longer.
For me, my application was under review required for almost 4 months, so the total processing time of my application from AOR to Approval email was 6 months and 20 days

G.Jhansall

Apr 18, 2019
I got my AOR on 6May2023 and passes my medical on 23rd June,2023. After that no update . On my background check it says not applicable. Any idea how long it gonna take to get my portal request???

G.Jhansall

Apr 18, 2019
any update?
Everything is completed . The last update was on 17th August eligibility completed.but no update . I asked my MLA to check my status for application. And they have contacted IRCC, on IRCC side everything is updated and completed except Medical. I have no idea what is going on! On Oct 5th my 5 months gonna complete and MLA will call them again.

mosinsayyed

Oct 1, 2023
  • Eligibility
    Completed on 21 september
    Background verification
    In progress
i really not understanding what is going on, can you please help me to understand what is that .
do i passed in Eligibility. and now when my background verification will be complet.

saha@0324

Oct 18, 2023
I applied for CEC on June 28th, 2023. Received AOR on the same day and Review of additional documents is changed from N/A to we are reviewing on Nov 6th. Also, The eligibility shows completed in the tracker but in Gckey it says We are still reviewing your eligibility. I am unable to understand what exactly is happening. Can anyone please help me?

askcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
The eligibility shows completed in the tracker but in Gckey it says We are still reviewing your eligibility. I am unable to understand what exactly is happening.
It means eligibility was completed. The tracker info is usually up to date and CIC account info lags behind.

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
Everything is completed . The last update was on 17th August eligibility completed.but no update . I asked my MLA to check my status for application. And they have contacted IRCC, on IRCC side everything is updated and completed except Medical. I have no idea what is going on! On Oct 5th my 5 months gonna complete and MLA will call them again.
Did you get an update?