+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current CEC Processing, Explained (2022-2023)

HK0210

Feb 9, 2023
Hi, my medical was passed again on 4th May and the eligibility and background shows still in progress. I received GCMS notes on 19th April in which it was mentioned that review required for eligibilty (15 points for sibling in Canada). For background criminality was passed, Info-sharing was in progress and security was not started. Does anyone have idea how long it takes for all these pending sections as it is almost 6 months after AOR:(. Thank you

Reactions: Jane_Daphne
Jun 26, 2023
Hello people! I received an ITA on 11th April 2023. Submit my application by 23rd May 2023. However, my UCI is still the same starting from CAN***. can anyone help me to understand how long it's taking to get a permanent UCI? and further process?

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hi Guys, I am new to the thread and here’s my timeline:
CEC Inland
AOR: Mar 3rd
Medical passed: 22nd March
Biometrics linked (old biometric from student visa)
BGC: In progress since April 19th
Eligibility: Completed on tracker on May 16th

Can someone please confirm if Eligibility completed on tracker means that I passed my eligibility? Thanks.
There’s a couple hundred CEC cases from this year being tracked on this tracker, maybe it’ll help you with your timeline too? Many from the beginning of the year are receiving their PPRs already https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/2023-consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hello people! I received an ITA on 11th April 2023. Submit my application by 23rd May 2023. However, my UCI is still the same starting from CAN***. can anyone help me to understand how long it's taking to get a permanent UCI? and further process?
Once your application goes through the R10 stage and is marked as complete, your UCI will change to your regular one.

Reactions: novemberrain

nikhil.raj87

Jun 22, 2023
My Medical and Biometrics are not updated. AOR is 8th June. At this point in time can I know to which center my application is assigned? Ex VO-Sydney, Ottawa Etobicoke etc. Or do I need to wait until medical and biometric is updated?

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
PR Application Submitted & AOR - 12th January 2023

Application moved from CEC to FSW - 30th May 2023

Medical Exam & Criminality Passed - 20th June 2023

Eligibility & Security - Being Reviewed - 20th June 2023

When possibly Eligibility & Security Review be Completed and PR is Approved?

Can anyone help in suggesting, please?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
My Medical and Biometrics are not updated. AOR is 8th June. At this point in time can I know to which center my application is assigned? Ex VO-Sydney, Ottawa Etobicoke etc. Or do I need to wait until medical and biometric is updated?
You can call IRCC to find out your PVO & SVO

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
PR Application Submitted & AOR - 12th January 2023

Application moved from CEC to FSW - 30th May 2023

Medical Exam & Criminality Passed - 20th June 2023

Eligibility & Security - Being Reviewed - 20th June 2023

When possibly Eligibility & Security Review be Completed and PR is Approved?

Can anyone help in suggesting, please?
It can take a few days to weeks to Months - Check the other threads on this forum. There are people who passed it overnight as well
You will have to wait this out
Good Luck on your application

Reactions: At the start

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
IRCC Customer Service stated that my Eligibility is 'Recommend Passed' and Background Check is in Progress though Criminality is passed. There i no update on the GC Key yet.
PLease suggest

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Hi Guys, I am new to the thread and here’s my timeline:
CEC Inland
AOR: Mar 3rd
Medical passed: 22nd March
Biometrics linked (old biometric from student visa)
BGC: In progress since April 19th
Eligibility: Completed on tracker on May 16th

Can someone please confirm if Eligibility completed on tracker means that I passed my eligibility? Thanks.
Your eligibility is 'Completed' and if VO has written 'Passed' in your online tracking then it is passed. So completed means decision is yet to be made though it has been completed.

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Your eligibility is 'Completed' and if VO has written 'Passed' in your online tracking then it is passed. So completed means decision is yet to be made though it has been completed.
That's not true. The tracker never shows "passed", only completed.
You are maybe talking about GCMS notes, where "passed" will appear

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
You may ask IRCC on phone about the VO

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
Does anyone here has BG, eligibility, and biometrics completed by Medical in progress?

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Hi, my medical was passed again on 4th May and the eligibility and background shows still in progress. I received GCMS notes on 19th April in which it was mentioned that review required for eligibility (15 points for sibling in Canada). For background criminality was passed, Info-sharing was in progress and security was not started. Does anyone have idea how long it takes for all these pending sections as it is almost 6 months after AOR:(. Thank you
Hi, I'm having the same situation: according to the GCMS notes my eligibility is marked as "review required" since the end of February, and the eligibility and background shows still in progress until now.
My medical was passed again last week.
May I know how long it took your eligibility to get cleared and your application get approved after the medical passed again? Thank you.