+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current application status- Review required

Jan 24, 2020
Hello guys, yesterday I called IRCC to know my current eligibility status, the call centre agent told me that your eligibility status shows "REVIEW REQUIRED". Any idea is this a positive, negative sign or normal, pls help !

Timeline
Application submission- 2 Jan 2021

Medical passed and review of eligibility started on 15 March

Biometrics from previous application

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
People say that it means one VO has asked another VO to review his findings since he is not able to make a decision on his own. It's a neutral situation they say.

enzabc

Aug 15, 2017
Hi! I got my GCMS notes yesterday and it says "Review Required" too. I still don't have any updates on my visa response. Did you get your response?
My application is of Jan. 5th.

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
People say that it means one VO has asked another VO to review his findings since he is not able to make a decision on his own. It's a neutral situation they say.
yes very true same happened to mine last 2020 after getting my GCMS notes then i realize my VO asked another VO to check it up.

panheng

Dec 29, 2020
yes very true same happened to mine last 2020 after getting my GCMS notes then i realize my VO asked another VO to check it up.
Hi! I got my GCMS notes yesterday and it says "Review Required" too. I still don't have any updates on my visa response. Did you get your response?
My application is of Jan. 5th.
[/QUOTE)
I don't know your cases but generally speaking I'm gona use this example
If an officer writes up a inadmissibility report with evidence then it must be reviewed by another officer
If they both agree on facts they agree to send out removal order or refer the case to IRCC board