+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current and Intended Occupation; Expiry date of ID card ( IMM0008ENU_2D)

AFAZY

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Hello all,

I'm filling the IMM0008ENU_2D form for Spousal Sponsorship Application and I get confused by three questions:

1) Under the section of the current residence, they ask about the start and the end date of your current residence. Ironically, the title is current residence, so there should not be a question about the end date. Anyways, they are asking about it so I would like to know what should I type in it. I'm thinking of typing either "Present", or the date of filling the application "10, april, 2017", or to leave it empty, or maybe type N/A. What do you think?

2) They ask about the expiry date of the National ID Card, I'm from Lebanon and the National ID card (Haweyee) does not expire, shall I keep that cell empty or type N/A?

3) They ask about the current occupation, I'm a phd candidate and a Teaching assistant at University. I was thinking to put Teaching assistant / Ph.D. Candidate under the current occupation. Or just Teaching Assistant. what do you think?

4) under the intended occupation, Can I type two occupations like: Statistician or Statistics Professor?

Many thanks in advance :))))

VUPtoYOW

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Can anyone help us with that question?

2) They ask about the expiry date of the National ID Card, I'm from Lebanon and the National ID card (Haweyee) does not expire, shall I keep that cell empty or type N/A?

I'm having the same issue here, don't know what to put there.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Can anyone help us with that question?

I'm having the same issue here, don't know what to put there.
I would put N/A and write a letter explanation on a separate sheet of paper. Don’t leave nothing blank.

Reactions: WeegieInOttawa