+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CTZNSHP APPLICATION APPROVED !!!!

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canucksrig said:
I have been told the same but the wording used was "citizenship was granted to you on Sep 25th'14" I haven't heard anything from my local office.
it usually took like 2-3 months after the judge approve your citizenship. Dont worry it will come. I have the same feeling when I called CIC and they said that my file was approved on July 17, 2014 after 2 months i got the letter of invitation.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, once the Judge approved your file, you can breath properly and wait for your oath, It happens to me too, I took the test on June 10, 2014. called on August and the agent said my file was approved since July 17, 2014. He even mentioned that after the test it will take 4-6 months before the oath. I got the letter on September saying I will take the oat on Oct 3, 2014. So be ready to receive your oath letter as long as the agent told you that your file is approved YOUR GOOD!! ;D

glass77

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
hello,

I was told that your file has been approved, they never told me who approved the file.

waiting for last 2 months,

Hoping-canad so you waited around 3 months befor you got the invitation. Is that right .

Thanks.

Paradise82

Jul 15, 2014
Hey ,

It means your citizenship file has been approved and you will be called for the oath soon, from my personal experience it took me about 2 months since they approved my file. My application was approved at the end of August 2014. i am going for my Oath today October 16 :)

I am very excited and its a big day for me ;) Good luck all.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glass77 said:
hello,

I was told that your file has been approved, they never told me who approved the file.

waiting for last 2 months,

Hoping-canad so you waited around 3 months befor you got the invitation. Is that right .

Thanks.
yes that is right! wait for one month more you will be surprised! :p