+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ timelines for US resident submitted in montreal

anipande

Dec 16, 2010
Hi
I am new here.
Does anyone know the latest approximate timelines of CSQ applications submitted of US resident in Montreal.
1)AOR time.
2)CSQ time
3)Interview Time.
4)Federal procesing time for part 2.

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
for CSQ: 13-12-2010
Bonjour!

AOR time, based on my own experience is approximately 2 1/2 months. I applied October 1, 2010 and received my AOR December 14, 2010 (AOR dated Dec.13).

As far as CSQ timeline is concern, my immigration agent told me its 6-10 months after receiving the AOR.

Good Luck.

anipande

Dec 16, 2010
Thanks for the information.
are you aware of timeliness after CSQ ? and is french certification compulsary for this

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Timeline depends on a lot of factors but mainly if your job is on their in demand list and you're not a day over 35 when you apply for your CSQ then you get priority processing. The timeline for applying for the federal part would be a bit slower than the CSQ. There are no definite number of months for the results. I guess we all have to wait for us to know.

As for the french certification it is not compulsory if you think you are well qualified even without it but it would be necessary once you land in Quebec.

Good luck!

anipande

Dec 16, 2010
Thanks a lot for your answers.
I went through Quebec website..it seems if we provide IEL test results and learn basic french and demonstrate it during interview its enough.

my agent asked me to do detail research on Quebec...it will help in interview.

I am planning to take basic french classes...is that enough or any other suggessions.