+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Timeline 2022

red_rose1212

Jan 9, 2022
Hello, Anyone received their CSQ recently? What are the delays like?
are you inland or outland applicant?
I submitted 6 weeks ago but not receive yet. I know some outland applicant got CSQ very quickly last several weeks.
But I dont know how about inland applicants?
Let me know you situation, inland or outland and when did you submit your documents?
As for me, inland,
Docs sent: 07/02/2022
AoR: 14/02/2022
Nothing then....

Feb 16, 2021
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi me too, still no news on my side.

Inland, adding a common-law partner to an existing CSQ (Skilled worker)
Docs sent: Feb 21, 2022
Acknowledgment of receipt from MIFI: March 2, 2022

I called MIFI last Friday to inquire about the delays but the agent told me the delay is normal and only told me to wait..

MSCG

Oct 5, 2021

I called MIFI last Friday to inquire about the delays but the agent told me the delay is normal and only told me to wait..
Hi, do you know someone like us who applied CSQ in month of feb or march & got their CSQ approval ?

red_rose1212

Jan 9, 2022
I submitted 6 weeks ago but not receive yet. I know some outland applicant got CSQ very quickly last several weeks.
Let me know you situation, inland or outland and when did you submit your documents?
As for me, inland,
Nothing then....
Lets post here the situation if you get some updates, I will also.
Thanks and good luck!

kumar135

May 27, 2020
As for me, inland,
Nothing then....
I have almost similar timeline. AOR on 11/2. Still waiting

kabir4u

Mar 24, 2022
Hi guys,
I received my ITA on 14th Jan 2022, Delhi, India. I submitted my doc on 11th Feb and they reached the MIFI on 15th Feb 2022. I forgot to send the fiche d' accompaniment and i never received any update on the receipt of my doc. Not certain if they will return or not.

Feb 16, 2021
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes

Hi everyone,
I just realized I received a response from MIFI on March 22, 2022. I was asked to provide more documents. I guess at least it means that they are working on our files.

jatinder4846

Feb 26, 2021
i got invitation to apply last month ,I want to ask that my score was below 630, so is it possible to get invite or i have done some error while filling application. Please help.

MSCG

Oct 5, 2021
i got invitation to apply last month ,I want to ask that my score was below 630, so is it possible to get invite or i have done some error while filling application. Please help.
I don’t think so you have done any mistake, your score might be more than 630 because we don’t know how system calculate. If you sure you put all information correct in your EOI then you should be fine.

Reactions: akaur13

prabhasu

Jul 23, 2019
What’s your score?
And do you have job validation?
Are in inside greater montréal or outside?

please answer then I can able to answer