+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Timeline 2022

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024
Can you explain the complete process after invitation to apply for CSQ and also about Quebec value test, how it is difficult or easy for foreigner and you sent documents online or offline ?
Will really appreciate if you can share your contact details or sent me an email to roberti.bansal@gmail.com ..I am in great dilemma and need guidance..Thanks in advance

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Can you explain the complete process after invitation to apply for CSQ and also about Quebec value test, how it is difficult or easy for foreigner and you sent documents online or offline ?
Will really appreciate if you can share your contact details or sent me an email to roberti.bansal@gmail.com ..I am in great dilemma and need guidance..Thanks in advance
After invitation you are gonna accept that invitation than they are going to send you letter in arrima that will have password and username and pin than using those password and username and pin you are going to create the in mon projet after that fill your details in mon projet ( as you filled in EOI) and pay the fees after that you will receive documents list and details for exam . Then you are going to send the documents to immigration through mail mostly photocopies what you have declare in EOI and in Mon project. Then give your exam and just wait for immigration’s decision. The exam is very very easy just read the book/pdf twice that is going to really easy .

Reactions: Bellicose67

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024
After invitation you are gonna accept that invitation than they are going to send you letter in arrima that will have password and username and pin than using those password and username and pin you are going to create the in mon projet after that fill your details in mon projet ( as you filled in EOI) and pay the fees after that you will receive documents list and details for exam . Then you are going to send the documents to immigration through mail mostly photocopies what you have declare in EOI and in Mon project. Then give your exam and just wait for immigration’s decision. The exam is very very easy just read the book/pdf twice that is going to really easy .

Thanks for replying, did you do the process urself or took help from some agency ?

If you are comfortable, can you drop me your number in personal email that is roberti.bansal@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance...

Quantum_2024

Feb 22, 2024
Hello guys,
me and my husband applied for csq via PEQ on 20/01/2024 and since then there is no update in our profile. I am a little bit worry since we have not received the invitation for quebec value test yet.do you think this delay is normal?

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Hello guys,
me and my husband applied for csq via PEQ on 20/01/2024 and since then there is no update in our profile. I am a little bit worry since we have not received the invitation for quebec value test yet.do you think this delay is normal?
It can take a while, assuming they received the documents, the documents were filled out correctly and you're in the pool they're selecting from, you should be ok..

Only thing you can do is wait..

give it a couple of weeks and then give them a call..

Reactions: Quantum_2024

Gavaah

Feb 22, 2024
Hello guys,
Hi, I did it on Jan 28 with the same CSQ via PEQ, and still no updates too.

Gavaah

Feb 22, 2024
@Gavaah any news on your profile?I called them and they said depending on officer who has your profile I might takes more time
Hi, no news so far, I feel it's weird cause a couple of friends made the same process last year (I don't every process is unique) but it was around 2 to 4 weeks to give at least the request for the exam.

Quantum_2024

Feb 22, 2024
Hi, no news so far, I feel it's weird cause a couple of friends made the same process last year (I don't every process is unique) but it was around 2 to 4 weeks to give at least the request for the exam.
I agree but since we are in the same situation, they might be busier this year.