+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ status change from waiting for treatment to décision!!!!

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
the funniest thing is , I haven't got the document list and my status has changed to decision.
What the hell!

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
No worries. May be the information that you provided does not need to be verified. Have you called them to know what does this decision mean ?

lliam1996 said:
the funniest thing is , I haven't got the document list and my status has changed to decision.
What the hell!

anon-82

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodboy97 said:
It means i received the checklist via email > sent the required doc to immigration qc > then status changed
Which intake did u apply for? June/August or peq?

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
goodboy97 said:
No worries. May be the information that you provided does not need to be verified. Have you called them to know what does this decision mean ?
but still, according to the guidebook, the decision rendered in preliminary exam still has 3 possibilities, acceptation, refuse or reject.
midi told me to wait for the document list, but I think the call centre agent just has no clue what is going on.so...... I only can wait.
it really sucks!

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
to lliam1996

no worries, call the service CSQ & ask them
1. what is the current status of my application ?
2. why this is in "decision" where I have not received any document checklist ?
3. What does this decision mean ?

what was the number that you called customer service of CSQ ?

Thanks

lliam1996 said:
but still, according to the guidebook, the decision rendered in preliminary exam still has 3 possibilities, acceptation, refuse or reject.
midi told me to wait for the document list, but I think the call centre agent just has no clue what is going on.so...... I only can wait.
it really sucks!

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
to ifeoluwaolaitan,

1 April 2017, I submitted the papers to CSQ / immigration Quebec.

thanks

ifeoluwaolaitan said:
Hi goodboy97,

When did you send your documents?

Apr 12, 2017
goodboy97 said:
It means i received the checklist via email > sent the required doc to immigration qc > then status changed
May i know when did you apply and when did you received the personalized checklist?

luckypass

Jun 23, 2016
goodboy97 said:
My status is also " Decision" now. It was changed after sending the documents to CSQ.
what do you mean by sending the docs to CSQ ? I have updated my profile and submitted , the status changed to processing right after my submit , but it changed to waiting for treatment after I logout and login

luckypass

Jun 23, 2016
goodboy97 said:
where are you located ? I updated and submitted but the status is still in waiting for treatment , when I can have the personal checklist ???

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
to luckypass,

I am in MTL.
1. have you received that document checklist from CSQ ? if yes when ?
2. are you sure that CSQ received your docs ? if yes when ?

Thanks

luckypass said:
where are you located ? I updated and submitted but the status is still in waiting for treatment , when I can have the personal checklist ???

luckypass

Jun 23, 2016
goodboy97 said:
to luckypass,

I am in MTL.
1. have you received that document checklist from CSQ ? if yes when ?
2. are you sure that CSQ received your docs ? if yes when ?

Thanks
Hi , I would like to correct you that CSQ is not an agent or department , CSQ stands for Certificate Selection de Quebec . So I assume what you say CSQ can be replaced by MIDI , which is the immigration departement of Quebec .

1. I have not yet received any personal checklist or something from MIDI , although I am waiting for it anxiously .

2. not applicable , as I stated in the 1st answer , I dont know what should be sent to MIDI for this application without personal checklist .

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Called 514-868-9191, CSR said, "Decision means MIDI has received your papers and now they are verifying to make a decision".

lliam1996 said:
it really sucks!

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
luckypass, thanks for the correction

luckypass said:
Hi , I would like to correct you that CSQ is not an agent or department , CSQ stands for Certificate Selection de Quebec . So I assume what you say CSQ can be replaced by MIDI , which is the immigration departement of Quebec .

1. I have not yet received any personal checklist or something from MIDI , although I am waiting for it anxiously .

2. not applicable , as I stated in the 1st answer , I dont know what should be sent to MIDI for this application without personal checklist .

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
goodboy97 said:
Called 514-868-9191, CSR said, "Decision means MIDI has received your papers and now they are verifying to make a decision".
Update : I just called midi couple minutes ago.

Now I can say this:
1. For status is decision, it means that you file on mon projet is closed now and transmitted to internal system for processing document list.
This status doesn't mean anything on your CSQ. It literally just means that you won't able to see or modify your application anymore on mon projet. Pretty much mon projet is useless to you right now.
2. Check your email everyday. The agent told me that she can't tell me when I can expect the document list, but it will be sent by email, tell me to check junk mail, and all that kinda stuff.
but I don't have 50 points to pass still it is a predictable result for me now.