+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
Don’t despair :( I know our timelines were very similar but I feel we got lucky and got FD earlier than expected based on others timelines. Altiquei applied end of April 2024 and deranged mid-May 2024, and they recently got their eCOPR/PR card. You are still within the expected timeframe. It’ll come soon :)
Thank you for the words of encouragement :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: qcacz
Hi!

My partner got FD & P1 on September 3rd (inland QC common law). We submitted our application on July 26, 2024 (AOR August 24, 2026).

CSQ received February 2025, pre-arrival/eligibility July 2025. Medical extended in May 2026.

We had called IRCC on August 12 and the agent told us Criminality & Security were not started...

One thing we weren't prepared for is on August 27th, we got a letter asking us to submit fresh IMM5669 and IMM5406 forms. We submitted them on August 31 and got FD on Sept 3rd, so it feels like our Background Check was basically done when we called in August, but they wanted to confirm our info before proceeding.

Good luck all!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: La_15
Hi, I read through this thread, and I find that most people got their IME in their 1 year and 7 months. I submitted the application in Jan 2025. Can I do the IME without the request and send it to IRCC beforehand, or should I wait for the request? Any info would help. Thanks in advance.
Hi. Don’t worry about it. I submitted my application on Oct 2024 and got medical exam request on July 2026. And I received my eCoPR a few days ago. It’s normal
 
If people from September and October are already receiving P1, do you think it’s normal that we still haven’t received any response as July 2024 applicants? Is it possible that there’s an issue with our application ? I honestly don’t think this is normal at this point lol.
 
If people from September and October are already receiving P1, do you think it’s normal that we still haven’t received any response as July 2024 applicants? Is it possible that there’s an issue with our application ? I honestly don’t think this is normal at this point lol.
I don’t know more than anyone but you’re still within the expected time frame (according to the process time tracker). It will come your way soon, this is just a matter of time! It really depends on a lot of factor (which office handling the case, the agent, etc). If they need anything from you, they would let you know! (They asked me to submit my Resume, IMM5669 and IMM5406 before sending me p1 in the same week).
 
  • Like
Reactions: La_15