+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ spouse sponsorship inland timeline 2024

damientian

Dec 19, 2023
Hi guys, I would like to start a thread for those who recently submitted for CSQ spouse sponsorship.

Here is our timeline :
AOR : Jan 4th 2024
CSQ request : Jan 9th 2024
CSQ sent via Canadapost : Jan 10th 2024

Please feel free to share your timeline please! And what is the average time to get CSQ ?

Thank you !

Bonjour, poour ceux qui viennent de soumettre la demande de CSQ pour regroupement familial, vous êtes les bienvenues de partager vos nouvelles !

Merci !

damientian

Dec 19, 2023
Hello all, I would like to share an update, the sponsor fee of CSQ was deducted on Feb 2nd 2024. Now waiting for CSQ AOR.
Hope everyone best luck !

damientian

Dec 19, 2023
CSQ AOR dated on Feb 2nd and received by mail on Feb 7th. Hope everyone good luck and get CSQ soon!

Logk

Feb 13, 2024
Hello everyone, I'm joining you on this journey.

Submitted: November 27th 2023
AOR: Dec 18th 2023
CSQ invitation : Jan 8th 2024
CSQ submitted : Jan 8th 2024
BIL : Jan 23th 2024
BIL completed : Jan 25th 2024
CSQ AOR : Feb 1st 2024

The sponsor fee of CSQ were also deducted a few days before the AOR, now I wonder what it means in term of processing time. Anyone has any idea?

Mifi says it's 3 months from the day they receive, and that they are processing November 16th 2023.

There's so much discussion on Inland application and so little on CSQ timeline, it's a bit scary, most stories are Outland processing time of more than a year.

Logk

Feb 13, 2024
Hey everyone.

Has anyone receive their CSQ yet? I looked around and didn't find any CSQ obtained since Dec 28, that seems like a long period without anyone out there getting one.

damientian

Dec 19, 2023
Hey everyone, I received an email from MIFI about Apprendre le français pour réussir au Québec. Never recevied anything from MIFI before, this is the first time. Is that means they are working on CSQ ? Is anyone have the same situation ? Thank you so much !

damientian

Dec 19, 2023
Hey everyone.

Has anyone receive their CSQ yet? I looked around and didn't find any CSQ obtained since Dec 28, that seems like a long period without anyone out there getting one.
I saw someone get CSQ AOR on Jan 22 and received approval today! Hope ours will come soon in mailbox!

sherryl89

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
submission Jan 11th, 2024
AOR Jan 26th, 2024
BIL Feb 20th 2024
Medical updated Feb 29th, 2024 (Medical was done from Visitor record application)

My spouse and kids have a CSQ from previous outland application that is stuck with the outland office since 2020. ( I think they will issue another CSQ)

damientian

Dec 19, 2023
Good news for our application of CSQ!
I called MIFI this morning asking for the status of our application, because of the Marc Miller's announcement on March 4th, really worried if CSQ will be limited cause we were juste at the point to get it. Fortunately, the employer at the phone told me that our CSQ is approuved and we should receive it in 1-2 weeks.

Hope everyone best luck too !

Reactions: sherryl89

Logk

Feb 13, 2024
@damientian congrats!!!

I wonder if I should call MIFI now ... I'm always super anxious about messing up something by calling them. Was it an easy discussion?

damientian

Dec 19, 2023
@damientian congrats!!!

I wonder if I should call MIFI now ... I'm always super anxious about messing up something by calling them. Was it an easy discussion?
Thank you so much ! Hope you will get soon too !

To be honest, it's not that complicated, you could call them simply saying that you would like to get a follow-up on your application, then they will ask your dossier number, your name, address...etc. You could do it !

Logk

Feb 13, 2024
@damientian well, thank you for the suggestion, I called and learned that our CSQ has been approved on Monday, same as you! Now we're also waiting to receive it but it's half the stress out.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hi guys, I would like to start a thread for those who recently submitted for CSQ spouse sponsorship.

Here is our timeline :
AOR : Jan 4th 2024
CSQ request : Jan 9th 2024
CSQ sent via Canadapost : Jan 10th 2024

Please feel free to share your timeline please! And what is the average time to get CSQ ?

Thank you !

Bonjour, poour ceux qui viennent de soumettre la demande de CSQ pour regroupement familial, vous êtes les bienvenues de partager vos nouvelles !
Redmond Fencing
Merci !
It's great to see your enthusiasm for sharing information and supporting each other through the spouse sponsorship process! While I can't provide specific timelines or averages for CSQ processing, as they can vary depending on various factors, including the volume of applications and the workload of immigration authorities, I encourage you to stay patient and positive during this time.

Remember to regularly check the official immigration website or contact the relevant authorities for updates on processing times and any additional documentation they may require. Additionally, staying connected with others who are going through a similar process can provide valuable support and insights.

sherryl89

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
submission Jan 11th, 2024
AOR Jan 26th, 2024
BIL Feb 20th 2024
Medical updated Feb 29th, 2024 (Medical was done from Visitor record application)

My spouse and kids have a CSQ from previous outland application that is stuck with the outland office since 2020. ( I think they will issue another CSQ)