+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Spousal Sponsorship.

LeelaD

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Hi all, am applying for Outbound Sponsorship whilst residing in Montreal with my common law partner, am putting together our paperwork atm and cannot understand the order of CSQ, do we apply for that now and send it with our application form for sponsorship or apply for it after we've sent our sponsorship application, I also see that if outbound application is being made they will send it to the Canadian Embassy of your home country, I am Northern Ireland(Great Britain) does this mean that I will have to go to London(England) to collect this when returned or how does this work? Any advice would be much appreciated.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
LeelaD said:
Hi all, am applying for Outbound Sponsorship whilst residing in Montreal with my common law partner, am putting together our paperwork atm and cannot understand the order of CSQ, do we apply for that now and send it with our application form for sponsorship or apply for it after we've sent our sponsorship application, I also see that if outbound application is being made they will send it to the Canadian Embassy of your home country, I am Northern Ireland(Great Britain) does this mean that I will have to go to London(England) to collect this when returned or how does this work? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi Leela,

I have few questions related to the same context as yours. can you reach me on sunil.always.says@gmail.com please. Thanks