+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Received - Clarifications needed on Biometric process

madhuman

Sep 20, 2018
Hi Friends,
I got CSQ last week and I am in process of submitting application for PR. I need few clarifications on BIOMETRICS.
1. Do we need to pay only fee for biometrics now and wait till we receive biometrics instruction letter from federal??.
OR
2. Do we need to give biometrics before sending PR application to federal?

Please clarify, if anybody submitted PR application recently through CSQ process.

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hi Friends,
I got CSQ last week and I am in process of submitting application for PR. I need few clarifications on BIOMETRICS.
1. Do we need to pay only fee for biometrics now and wait till we receive biometrics instruction letter from federal??.
OR

Please clarify, if anybody submitted PR application recently through CSQ process.
1. Either way is fine. However, paying upfront is suggested.

2. No

madhuman

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks s-ingh for your prompt reply.
So, your recommendation is to pay fee for biometric and include receipt along with PR application. So, that they will advise when to appear for BIOMETRICs by sending letter or mail communication.

Am I right?.

Reactions: Grace2019

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Thanks s-ingh for your prompt reply.
So, your recommendation is to pay fee for biometric and include receipt along with PR application. So, that they will advise when to appear for BIOMETRICs by sending letter or mail communication.

Am I right?.
Yes, pay the total amount upfront
Application fee+ RPRF + biometric fee

And include receipt with application.

You are good to go after that.

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello Madhuman,
So what documents are you including when you submit your application? Just police verifications and thats it?

madhuman

Sep 20, 2018
Yes, Along with application and other standard forms, I am going to add police clearance certificates.

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Hi Friends,
OR

hello,you applied through arima?in which program you applied ?

quebec2020

Feb 24, 2020
Hi Friends,
OR

Hello,
Did you get CSQ through Arrima? If yes, could you please share your timeline?

madhuman

Sep 20, 2018
I am exempt from Bill9 so my application was processed under priority. I submitted application in May 2017 and I was in Quebec at the time of application submission.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Madhuman could you please share your detailed timeline after you submitted your application through arrima. Probably you are the first from the forum who got CSQ in 2020.

madhuman

Sep 20, 2018
Detailed info: Given below..

Arrima EOI invitation: 2018-06-18
Application scrapped as per Bill 9: 2019-02-07
Received communication that my file is being opened as they are exempting me from bill 9 scrapping: 2019-07-24
Mon project submission: 2019-08-31
Docs Request: 2019-09-24
Docs Acknowledgement: 2019-10-28
CSQ Received: 2020-01-27