+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Question

ccflames

May 15, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am new to CSQ application, and not very sure if I understand the process correctly.

On Mon Projet Quebec online tool, it seems that I only need to fill in some information, without the need to upload any forms/documentations. Is it correct that I will be requested for all necessary forms and documentations after successfully submitting the request? I see many posts saying there are quite a few forms/documentations need to be prepared for CSQ, I just did not find where to upload them. Hope experienced folks could explain this.

Thank you!

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am new to CSQ application, and not very sure if I understand the process correctly.

On Mon Projet Quebec online tool, it seems that I only need to fill in some information, without the need to upload any forms/documentations. Is it correct that I will be requested for all necessary forms and documentations after successfully submitting the request? I see many posts saying there are quite a few forms/documentations need to be prepared for CSQ, I just did not find where to upload them. Hope experienced folks could explain this.

Thank you!
after application submission u will receive checklist for document submission...