Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[CSQ-23 Oct 2010], [PR-15 Dec 2012]
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
Hello everyone,

I'm from Mauritius and I started my application for Provincial Nominee Programme for Quebec in October 2010. I received my file Number thru courier at some point in April but the official document is dated 23 March 2011. I am now waiting for my CSQ (certificat de selection). Assuming that I got my file number on March 23, can anyone tell me by when I would receive the CSQ?

Basing on what I am reading in other posts, I should have long received either my CSQ or a convocation for interview with regard to the CSQ. I am so totally restless now as I simply dunno for how long is the wait!

Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Anyone in similar situation, please do link up.

Regards

Ashille

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
Hi

I am from Mauritius as well. I applied for csq in November 2010. Got aor in april 2011. I got the csq without any interview in July 2011. it's now that the interviews or selection sur dossier are being scheduled.

I have a level with French as sub n a degree from uom.

So I guess you will hear something very soon

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[CSQ-Paris], [PR-Nairobi]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
Hey Ryan,

Thanks for linking up. Basing from what I can read in your reply, it took 8 months for you to be awarded your CSQ. right? So, in that case, I am not getting mine any sooner than November or December since I applied for it in April. I was told it takes about 3 months to either get the CSQ or call for interview, guess the information is totally wrong!

Please do keep in touch. My num is 781 2034. Or you can mail me on [ashille1@yahoo.com].

Thanks mate

Ashille

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
Hi Ashille,

I got My CSQ after 3 months that I received the AOR. Have you received your AOR yet? is that the one on 23rd March? if that the case, you will be hearing from them very soon.

Its taking longer to process the files nowadays because more and more people are applying for Quebec. If ur are lucky enough to get the csq without interview then you will have it at hand by Sep/Oct. otherwise they will send you notice of interview which will take place after 2-3 months.

what are ur assessment points? You can also save time by applying for morality certificate in advance. i did mine in june.So now i have already applied for the medicals.

the three months story that u heard are from agents who wants ur money. it takes far longer than this mate.

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
Hi Ryan,

Yeah got the AOR in March, well I guess this is what you mean by AOR. The file number and all... You get yours in nothing but three months??? Lucky you! I had thought mine would be due in 3 months as well and been expecting it since June already. Now been impatiently waiting ever since, with no avail @ all!

I wish you are right and I do hear from them soon. Coming to your question, I've got 55 points and in terms of qualifications, got a Master's Degree. So, I don't really know why it is taking so long. That must surely be because of the new regulations as of February 2011 I guess.

Since I was in England for almost 3 years, I was told to get a morality certificate from the London Metropolitan Police, which I've done already. Now I wonder whether I'd need one from the local authority as well. Yeah the agency speak lots of lies.

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
hi guys! after reading all your post, somewhat relief because i thought ill be expecting my AOR after2-3 mos of submssion.. I filed last week of may, until now i dont have any update yet... so can also takes 6mos? its ok to wait as longb as it will come! ...i want to ask you guys, how do you keeping up with your french while waiting, i enroled once at alliance for beginner but couple of mos. now i dont study or practice, maybe i need some encouragement from all of you!..thx

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
Hey Genona,

Yeah the wait is the hardest part of the process of getting that PR! When you know you have to wait for a specific number of months, that's totally fine as you know after so and so many months you are gonna hear from them but most of the time you don't even know for how long is the wait??? I've been expecting to hear something by the end of June and now even halfway thru August, nothing from them. This is so like a torture!

As for French, Ryan (from this post) and I both know French, so having to practice French is not something that is on the top of our agenda. All the best with your French lessons though!

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
Ashille said:
Hi Ryan,

Yeah got the AOR in March, well I guess this is what you mean by AOR. The file number and all... You get yours in nothing but three months??? Lucky you! I had thought mine would be due in 3 months as well and been expecting it since June already. Now been impatiently waiting ever since, with no avail @ all!

I wish you are right and I do hear from them soon. Coming to your question, I've got 55 points and in terms of qualifications, got a Master's Degree. So, I don't really know why it is taking so long. That must surely be because of the new regulations as of February 2011 I guess.

Since I was in England for almost 3 years, I was told to get a morality certificate from the London Metropolitan Police, which I've done already. Now I wonder whether I'd need one from the local authority as well. Yeah the agency speak lots of lies.
You have got enough points to be selected Sur dossier. So it will definitely be very soon. As regards to police/morality certificates, you will need both that's of Mauritius and the UK plus any other country for which you have been living for a year or over, since your 18th birthday.

Did you apply through Paris or Nairobi? Mine came through Paris. The timescale has increased recently because many people are applying to Canada. UK/Europe is closed. So people are just leaving UK/Europe to go to Canada.

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
Hi Ryan,

On my AOR, it's stated Paris. Yeah you are right, guess it's taking massively longer to process the higher demands for visas. An increasingly number of people are applying for Canada as it's gotten practically impossible for non-Europeans to move to Europe now with new stricter laws and all! Now with the States loosing one of its 'A' credentials, I believe more people would choose Canada over the States, which won't make things easier neither!

Gosh man! Why only on our turns???

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
thx ashille for the reply...

hey, i just got an email today from quebec? its in french! so please guys help me what does it means,

Bonjour madame, monsieur,

Vous trouverez ci-joint votre accusé de réception.

Merci de ne pas répondre à ce courriel.

attachement contains:

Le 17 août 2011

No réf. ind : DA0106329

Objet : Votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec –
Ouverture de votre dossier

Madame,

Nous confirmons l’ouverture de votre dossier et vous transmettons l’accusé de réception attestant la perception des frais liés à l’étude de votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec.

Nous vous invitons à consulter le site Internet suivant pour connaître le délai de traitement en cours :

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/travailleurs-permanents/demande-immigration-general/couts-projet/delais.html

Si au cours des prochains mois votre situation familiale venait à changer, vous devrez nous faire parvenir, le plus rapidement possible, les documents nécessaires au traitement de votre demande ainsi que les frais exigés.

A. Ajout d’une conjointe ou d’un conjoint

1. Le formulaire Demande de certificat de sélection du Québec disponible à
l’adresse suivante :
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/dcs-travailleurs/index.html
2. Tous les documents nécessaires au traitement de votre demande
3. Le Contrat relatif à la capacité d’autonomie financière mis à jour
4. Une copie certifiée conforme à l’original de votre certificat de mariage
5. Les frais de traitement de 152,00$

B. Ajout d’un ou de plusieurs enfants

1. Une photo format passeport pour chaque enfant
2. Le Contrat relatif à la capacité d’autonomie financière mis à jour
3. Une copie certifiée conforme à l’original du ou des certificats de naissance
4. Les frais de traitement de 152 $ par enfant

Le paiement des frais exigés doit être effectué en dollars canadiens par carte de crédit ou par chèque de banque certifié ou chèque international certifié, libellé au nom du ministre des Finances du Québec. L’institution bancaire émettrice doit s’assurer que le chèque est tiré sur une banque canadienne et encaissable sans frais par nos services. Le paiement par mandat postal international ainsi que les virements ne sont pas acceptés.

Nous vous demandons également de nous communiquer sans tarder tout changement d’adresse de correspondance ou d’adresse courriel, par courrier à l’adresse suivante :

Ministère de l’immigration et des Communautés Culturelles
Direction de l’Immigration économique – International
Service Amériques, Maghreb et Moyen-Orient
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4ième étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

ou par télécopieur au numéro suivant : 514 873-9265

Nous vous remercions d’avoir choisi le Québec et vous prions de recevoir, Madame, l’assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

Direction du courrier et de l’encaissement

sometimes, im wandering, why they dont give english translation! your info guys are greatly appreciated..merci!

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
Please take note of the translated French text:

Good morning Sir/ Madam,

Please find herein your acknowledgement of receipt (AOR).

Please do not reply to this email.

attachment contains:

August 17, 2011

No ref. ind: DA0106329

Re: Your application for Certificat de sélection [CSQ] for Québec -
Opening of your file

Madam,

We confirm the opening of your file and by the same instance, having received the payment of fees related to the study of your application for Certificat de sélection du Québec.

Please visit the website below for further details with regards to processing time:

[unable to post link]

If in the coming months your family situation were to change, you must inform us as soon as possible and send all the relevant documents that might be required to the treatment of your application and the applied fees as well.

A. Adding a spouse

1. The Application Form for Certificat de Sélection du Québec is available from the following address:

[unable to post link]

2. All documents relevent to the processing of your application
3. Updated Bank Statement as proof of funds for financial self-suport (for every single applicant)
4. A certified copy of your original marriage certificate
5. The processing fee of $ 152.00

B. Adding one or more children

1. A passport size photograph for each child
2. Updated Bank Statement as proof of funds for financial self-suport (for you + spouse + additional child)
3. A certified copy of the original birth certificate
4. The processing fee of $ 152 per child

The payment of fees must be made in Canadian dollars by credit card or certified bank cheques or certified international cheques, made payable to ministre des Finances du Québec. [should be in french on the cheques, i.e. as it is] The issuing bank must ensure that the cheque is drawn on a Canadian bank and encashed without further charging our services. Payment by international money transfers and postal orders are not accepted.

We also ask you to provide us promptly of any change of mailing address or email address, by mail at the following address:

Ministère de l'immigration et des Communautés Culturelles
Direction de l'Immigration économique – International
Service Amériques, Maghreb et Moyen-Orient
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4ième étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

or by fax on: 514 873-9265

We send you our best regards and thank you for having choosen Quebec.

Directorate of mail and cashier

[Please bear in mind that it is impossible to literaly translate every single word from French to English. However, the general info. conveyed is there.]

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
hi ashille, thank u very muchhh! so this is the offical AOR? because i thought they will going to send it through courrier...nwayz, i now have all the reason to study french...

keep n touch guys!...hope we can have our smallcommunity once we arrived in quebec!

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
(No ref. ind: DA0106329 ) Is this my file number as stated in AOR? thx!

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
Hey Genona,

Actually I received mine through courrier and never received anything like that thru email! No, this is not the file number. The file number is actually referred to as «numero du dossier».

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
thx ashille...but how do i know if its an AOR coz i just receive it tru email..