+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ PEQ July 2018 timeline

Feri12

Aug 9, 2018
Thanks!
What was it that took you three weeks?
The CSQ or the processing time between receiving the letter of investigation and then having the interview?
The time between the deep investigation letter and invitation letter for interview.

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
The time between the deep investigation letter and invitation letter for interview.
Actually...
Was it three weeks from the letter arrival or the emission date?

My letter was written on the 5th of August but arrived the 29th... so it's been five weeks since they sent it :(

Feri12

Aug 9, 2018
Actually...
Was it three weeks from the letter arrival or the emission date?

My letter was written on the 5th of August but arrived the 29th... so it's been five weeks since they sent it :(
Actually, the time between the date of issues was 12 days (based on the letters). It is better to call them. If your interview letter is issued they will tell you the date (I mean the interview date).

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Actually, the time between the date of issues was 12 days (based on the letters). It is better to call them. If your interview letter is issued they will tell you the date (I mean the interview date).
I actually call them daily...
The letter issue date is the last information that they have :(

It doesn't matter if I call them in French or English... it's always the same information that I have to wait.

I've had super nice agents wishing me the best of luck that they understand the situation and even chit chatting for five minutes about random stuff. We even spoke about soccer since I'm Brazilian and the guy was a fan of Neymar...

Reactions: Feri12

Feri12

Aug 9, 2018
I actually call them daily...
The letter issue date is the last information that they have :(

It doesn't matter if I call them in French or English... it's always the same information that I have to wait.

I've had super nice agents wishing me the best of luck that they understand the situation and even chit chatting for five minutes about random stuff. We even spoke about soccer since I'm Brazilian and the guy was a fan of Neymar...
:D So, I guess your interview letter is not ready yet.

Reactions: anotherguy

Aziz Matus

Nov 14, 2018

Charlie5518

Nov 5, 2019
Hello, anyone know if there is any option to accelerate or receive the CSQ faster? MIDI inform by phone it was approved on 20th of December, but nothing yet on the mail.