+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Csq original is mandatory while landing or email copy sent by the lawyer is enough

Romiz321

Jul 6, 2023
Hello, my wife will be landing soon from india to Montreal.. is the original CSQ ( paper ) mandatory while landing ? Or the copy sent by email by the lawyer is sufficient ? ( the lawyer is from Canada)
Stressed at the last moment Bec of this .. seniors and people who have been thru this plssss reply

Romiz321

Jul 6, 2023
Hello, my wife will be landing soon from india to Montreal.. is the original CSQ ( paper ) mandatory while landing ? Or the copy sent by email by the lawyer is sufficient ? ( the lawyer is from Canada)
Stressed at the last moment Bec of this .. seniors and people who have been thru this plssss reply
I also see this mentioned clearly in the csq below
IMPORTANT NOTICE
This certificate is neither an identity document nor an ADMISSION document. Under no circumstances can it exempt its holder from the document issued by the Government of Canada. However, keep it carefully; he will be able to
you will be asked in Quebec.

Sep 3, 2023
Bonjour, je suis un étudiant en fin de formation en gestion des ressources humaines avec un niveau de BAC+3 ,et je souhaite m’immigrer au Canada pour le reste de ma vie, parce que c’est mon seul rêve le plus attendu depuis l’enfance